tuscl

Request for funds

bullzeye
New Hampshire
Friday, April 17, 2020 10:41 AM
Well, it happened. One of my CFs started lamenting on her current financial predicament. What ensued after the “woe is me” and my empathetic response was her offer to give me her Zelle info so I could put funds in there for her. Funny, she never came straight out and asked for a certain amount. Just asked to “help her out”. LOL, I wonder how many other PL she is working the game on. Contemplating a meet. Going to see what she is willing to offer in exchange for the help up front. If we do meet, it’d be funny to see if she drives up in her luxury car or the Caddy she uses when she’s slumming it around town. What kind of requests have you guys gotten so far?

25 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Meetup requests. The girls I deal with know better than to try to wheedle a free donation from me with a sob story.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    I was talking on the phone yesterday with this sugar babe that I have been seeing for about 6 months. I have been seeing this girl about once a week for that entire time. I was complaining to her about how much this Covid thing had hurt my business. She asked me " Do you need some money?" I had to pause a second to make sure I heard her right . We haven't directly talked about it, but from many comments about her family, I'm pretty sure they are pretty well off. I wouldn't dare take anything from her and don't need to. But it was kinda nice to hear that offer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... She asked me " Do you need some money? ... from many comments about her family, I'm pretty sure they are pretty well off ..." Maybe her family is into loan-sharking
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    My sugar baby has put tracking on her phone and made house key. Just saying I have treated her good through this and see is treating me good
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Warrior15 Maybe she saved all the money you gave her, because she has money, her family,’s money. Are you going to marry your Sugar Baby for your money and her family money?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @Bamaeight Pics and vids or it didn’t happen.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I turned off my burner phone about a month ago. I’m thinking this virus will be around for awhile, and I’m trying to lessen the temptation. The last thing I want is a low ball offer that seems too good to pass up. That would be like tempting a moth with a flame...
  • shadowcat
    4 years ago
    The girl that I had been seeing once a week for six months prior to COVID-19 has been keeping in contact with me via text. It has been exactly 6 weeks since the last time I saw her. I am in that vulnerable group and had to stop seeing her. I got a text today just asking how I was and how she wished this shit would resolve it's self. She has not brought up money once. I did see a photo on her Face Book page of her boy friend preparing a Prime Rib roast for Easter dinner. Looked like a 7-8 pounder. So I don't think they are hurting for money.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Some dancers have texted me, mostly asking how I am doing. No requests for money.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    @warrior15 "I wouldn't dare take anything from her" so you are not down for P4P from your SB, odd.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I have been out of the Mongering game since October 2019, I informed all my DS and BG contacts that I was out (on hiatus) and occasionally o would receive a text or two for a meet up. Since the Quarantine went worldwide, I receive invites every week with increíbly favorable prices. Also, a few of my civvie friends are getting into Fans Only and asked me to help out, I had to pass.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "Since the Quarantine went worldwide, I receive invites every week with increíbly favorable prices." I've had a couple of my normal girls send me reduced quotes, but I give them around what I normally would anyway. There's something about putting the screws to a girl who is that desperate that doesn't sit right with me.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    I have terminated the project mainly due to Corona and some other factors.. Last contact w long time SB in Feb (texting) none since. No requests for money and not active w others for sometime. Many of these gals (strippers and SB) are in relationships. With Corona now on the field along with std’s they may think twice. I think it’s a really risky environment operate in now. It’s not worth your life,, family, or financial security.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Yes Shafow I agree many these gals not hurting for money, especially if in relationship, married, or in common law relationship with younger man they had a kid by.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I've sent money to a couple of girls I've known for a while. Whether or not they "pay me back" is irrelevant, they've treated me well enough over the years that I'm not going to miss a couple of hundred bucks.
  • bullzeye
    4 years ago
    ^this is probably what will end up happening, We will see.
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    They can have a lengthy list of PL and clients to work on of course playing the card like your the only one. Hunker down and look out for no 1.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Bullzeye, go get that shit already. In your state to Governor is unlikely to open things back up anytime soon since the NH daily new infection rate just hit a new peak. Don't look back 6 months from now and regret not getting that ass while the iron was hot.
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 years ago
    Not so far. I did see an old fav asking if anyone knew about open jobs on social media. Cashapped her a benjy (without her asking) cause she's the best looking dancer I ever got a dance with.
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    I haven't had any dancer ask for money. In fact most have been surprisingly quiet texting. The one exception is one who says she has been out of town helping an elderly relative who lives out of town get some food. Most of her texts are: "Missing you" "I can't wait until I am back." "Can't wait to see you again." And that once things are back to normal, "I plan on making up for a lot of lost time." I did mention, that the clubs likely won't be opening for many months, and that the clubs will likely be full of lots of restrictions. She said she heard that from the club too, but "I hope you will still stop by a few times, until things go back to normal."
  • gawker
    4 years ago
    I suffered a devastating personal tragedy and a gal I’ve seen occasionally over the past year called and asked if I wanted to get together and talk about my loss. Our arrangement has always been, “ if you do something nice for me, I’ll do something nice for you.” She has called twice and if I can get my shit together I’d like to see her and maybe we can do something nice for each other.
  • mal_hodgson
    4 years ago
    After the stay at home order hit my state last month my regular girl asked if I could give her some cash in advance for our next time to get together (it’s hard for me to find time to meet up with her lately). Before you jump on me for being a sucker to pay in advance, she is someone I can trust to make good, She was out of the country for school last fall. While she was gone I sent her cash through PayPal 4 times - she said she would give me IOUs for when she got back. And she did just that. When she asked for another advance last month she had already made good on 3 of the 4 IOUs. We finished off that 4th one 2 weeks ago and I offered her extra cash for another IOU, but she turned it down. She said she wanted to be “debt free” for a while. I offered again last week and she declined again. Not sure if she has found a better deal with someone else or just doesn’t need the money at the moment. She is working full time at her civilian job and probably is just saving money since everyplace she’d spend money is closed (restaurants, bars and shows).
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "Not sure if she has found a better deal with someone else or just doesn’t need the money at the moment." WWORS - What Would Occam's Razor Say?
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    No contact with any dancer as this has nothing to do with real life.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "No contact with any dancer as this has nothing to do with real life." Which part? Where avoiding dancers and public places happens it seems directly connected to IRL concerns.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion