tuscl

Car šŸš™ Sex

Friday, April 10, 2020 11:23 AM
Due to Corona season many hotels in my area are closed. I donā€™t feel like goin back and forth all day so I just been fucking in my car with SBs. Itā€™s not my favorite thing, I prefer a bed then maybe a shower later. And Iā€™m very active during sex I usually need a lot of room to do stuff. But itā€™s not the worst thing. Itā€™s better than most VIP ITC (Not all though) Thereā€™s something kind of sexy about it like your not supposed to be doing in there. It does suck to say ā€œCar get down! get down!ā€ every 5 fucking minutes though. Fans of fucking in your car out there?

23 comments

• doctorevil
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Not a big fan of it. I like to be able to move around and do different positions, too. Had FS once years ago, and a couple of BJs in the car. Might have to try it again soon if the emergency keeps up.
  • twentyfive
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    You havenā€™t lived till youā€™ve had sex in lambo šŸ˜„
  • Muddy
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    ^^^True some of it gonna be what kind of car you got. And Iā€™ve been getting some great deals due to the in and out nature (pun intended) of it.
  • shadowcat
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I haven't done it in a car since I was a teenager with no place to go. I don't even do it ITC anymore. I'm too old for that shit. I only do it in the privacy of my own home in my king size bed. If I was out of town and COVID-19 was not a threat, then a hotel would do.
  • twentyfive
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    I wonder if anyone here will tell us about sex on a huffy šŸ˜„
  • FishHawk
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Yep, not a fan of car sex. It was always awkward even when I was young and limber. I wouldnā€™t even attempt it now. I do remember some nice make out sessions when the front seats of cars was a bench seat though.
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Since Muddy keeps bringing this up, is there some kind of problem you'll run into if caught banging someone in the car? Social distancing this is not. That's not finger wagging, do whatever you feel like doing. But NYC seems like a place to not "go park" right now.
  • gSteph
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Hmmm, come to think of it, I've never had FS in a car, just petting, handy stuff, and bj warmup. Moved to the back seat once with a Canadian exchange student, was getting close, and her host parents came out the house, and loudly proclaimed it was time for her to come in.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @Muddy Pics or it didnā€™t happen. To answer your question; Fans of fucking in your car out there? Not at fan of fu**ing in my car. But in my Shagging Wagon, no problem. 1975 Dodge B100 (shorty) Van customized as a vehicle designed to accommodate massive amounts of sex and natural drugs that make sense.. With back windows covering stickers that say: If this van's a rockin don't come a knockin song Warning! There is nothing inside worth your life. These Shagging Wagons for example... [view link] [view link]
  • Nidan111
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Last time I fucked Iā€™m a car was many years ago. My boss was a big titted blonde hourglass figure who made me get in her car and drive to a park after hours when the park Closed. She then proceeded to fuck me silly. A Park Ranger pulled up and shined his light on us. We put our close on and got out of the car. He asked us what we were doing. We told him, ā€œhaving sex!ā€ He then asked if we were married. We both said, ā€œyes!ā€ He then smiled and asked us , ā€œto each other?ā€ We both smiled and said, ā€œnope!ā€ He laughed and told us to move along and be safe.
  • EastCoaster
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Like shadowcat, I had car sex a lot when I was a teenager with no other place to go. A whole lot. I never really liked doing it in a car, but it was better than *not* having sex. Way better. FWIW, cars were bigger back then. Especially my parents' station wagon. When I was a grad student, I lived with a woman who was a real nympho and liked having sex pretty much anywhere and everywhere. We did it in the library, in the bathroom at parties, outdoors by a mountain stream in the Colorado Rockies, stuff like that, all initiated by her. Apropos of the topic, she once surprised me by getting buck naked and mounting the gearshift knob on the console in my Toyota Corolla, reverse-cowgirl style. And yes, I was driving at the time, way out on the back roads among the cornfields in the Midwest. Said she loved the vibrations. Had several orgasms, as I recall. Mine came later.
  • wallanon
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    "her host parents came out the house, and loudly proclaimed it was time for her to come in." Probably because they didn't want to see her fucking some random dude in the back of a car again.
  • Huntsman
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Pickup truck with a bed in the bed. It works.
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    This was one of the unspoken perks of my old Tahoe. A LOT of wiggle room in the back for a variety of debauchery if we were too hot and bothered to wait to arrive to a house or room. I really miss my Tahoe. Small cars are just too cramped to me for this kind of activity,
  • CJKent (Banned)
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    The ultimate Shagging Wagon; The love Machine [view link] [view link] [view link] And a ā€œsurvivor/Refurbishedā€ seventies Van. [view link] Pics said it all
  • shadowcat
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Back in the 70's I had a 3/4 ton Ford Pick up truck with an overhead camper. It had a stove, refrigerator and chemical toilet. I bought it mostly for hunting and fishing trips but It also came in useful when I went to house parties. Never had to worry about DUI's plus I kept it stocked with booze. So I occasionally I got lucky at the party and wound up with a honey in my camper.
  • lotsoffun201
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    This is the worst time to only have sports cars.
  • Royal88
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Looking to bust right now in a car but the corona is a big cock blocker
  • LolitaLove789
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    @desertscrub Seriously though, thatā€™s me hahaha!!! I hate car sex and I donā€™t always have car sex...but when I do, itā€™s on the side of the highway when the sun is down. LOL
  • Eve
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    scrub is implying we wear panties and just don't just let it stain our sheets and couch fabrics.
  • gobstopper007
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Could just be a rumor since not enough testing has been done but I did hear somewhere that not that women should abstain from wearing panties for the foreseeable future. Could be untrue but better safe than sorry.....šŸ˜™šŸ˜™
  • the mighty quinn
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    depends on the car. There's a thrill risking getting caught but I gotta have leg room. Used 3 different VWs. 1. Ghia way too small and I'm not that flexible any more 2. Passat/CC decent room, low ceiling 3. Atlas has a lot of room when those seats are folded down.
  • donation pls
    ā€¢
    4 years ago
    Seems Royal is looking for a daddy. Maybe she's clean & has a place...ya found ya dafy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion