tuscl

Effects of Covid-19 on OTC

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
Wednesday, April 8, 2020 6:48 PM
There have been a lot of negatives surrounding COVID-19, much of which has been discussed here and everywhere else. But since I am a "glass half full" kinda' guy, there are also some positives to consider. The drive to work each morning has been a breeze. Driving is also cheap - It now only costs $30 to fill up the tank of my SUV (NE FL). Delivery and takeout has been quick and easy since the departure of tourists and college students. Even the line in my local convenience store, where I like to pick up my morning coffee, is much shorter now. Also, now even some of the big box retailers are doing regular curbside pickup. Oh, and of course OTC has been a bit more available with some, but not all, girls. But with respect to OTC, everything is far from a field of daisies. For starters, it has been challenging for some of these girls to carve out enough time. This is especially true for those who have kids and SOs at home and can no longer use "I have to go to work" to get out. This is especially challenging for the night time meetups that I prefer. Then there is the very small subset of girls who need the money, but who are genuinely paranoid to leave the house. But the good news is that where there's a will, there's a way, especially when a girl is down to her last $10 and still waiting on unemployment and the stimulus check to hit (at least the ones who have filed tax returns). Necessity is the mother of invention. I just keep a few pat phrases at the ready like, "The government isn't paying telephone bill, is it?" and "This shit's a joke, there are almost no cases in this town." Sometimes a gal just needs a little help to rationalize the decision she wants to make. ;) Anyway, interesting times.

23 comments

• Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Go get it! I’m proud of you
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I appreciate you sharing your experiences
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    Taking advantage of the desperate....
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    If you already know her you can probably get a good deal. Hotels have been closed I've been asking girls if they want to just do it in the car for a lot less. Not my favorite place to get some but it's all good to me.
  • ButterMan
    4 years ago
    The effect of the virus on OTC for me is simple. i'm laid off for the time being and collecting unemployment because of it and very reluctant to come off of OTC money at the moment. I have gotten some texts regarding "deals" LOL.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "If you already know her you can probably get a good deal. Hotels have been closed I've been asking girls if they want to just do it in the car for a lot less. Not my favorite place to get some but it's all good to me." Fortunately the local motels around here are still open. You just need to have a valid reason for why you need the room, but the list of exceptions (including transitional housing and your own house being uninhabitable) is so long that it isn't difficult. I've been saying that I just had my house fumigated and need a place to stay overnight.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    @Butter: I am very sorry to hear it. Good luck getting back on your feet. @25: Your troll contribution is noted.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    👍 glad to provide you with affirmation
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    I like the local no-tell place. They don’t care why you want to rent a room by the hour. I’ve been seeing a girl who wouldn’t do anything in the club before this and now she’s ok with pretty much anything. I guess I just wasn’t willing to offer enough cash before but now she’s open to normal offers.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    COVID - 19 has had zero effect on my OTC activities for the simple reason that I didn't do them before and have the same lack of interest now. Why fuck up real life with a fantasy. Kind of funny that when we get take out we tip extra because of the financial harm people have suffered and a lot of people here who think of themselves as good peaople are taking advantage of the suffering of others. Sort of like UN Peacekeppers and the way they abuse the povery stricken people they are supposed to protect. Fucking disgrace.
    4 years ago
    Nice that you can be proud of taking advantage of people when they are down. Your a real prince.
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    This is what the Douchebag said two weeks ago: "But taking severe advantage of a girl who is dealing with Armageddon in her life is despicable, so beware of karma. It's one thing to leverage a girl's own bad decision making or poor cash management skills, but quite another to prey on a girl who is the victim of a natural disaster beyond her control." Check it out: [view link] No one ever accused the Douchebag of not being a flip flopping hypocrite.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    DE, you are always so angry and bitter that you look for any reason to pounce. I guess that, perhaps along with some old age dementia, led you to exclude this important opening to that quote: ***"Yes there will be plenty of girls over the coming weeks and even months who are likely to be desperate and it's ok to have a meeting of the minds on something like OTC."*** Did I mention anywhere in this thread that I was squeezing these girls for bargain pussy, which is what I was objecting to in that thread? I am not. In fact, I am still paying full boat, even though I could probably pressure for concessions if I wanted to.
  • gSteph
    4 years ago
    ^ ah, that's awesome. I was gonna agree with Dr, but as long as you're paying reasonable retail. Maybe she's dealing with a partial life Armageddon.
  • Bamaeight
    4 years ago
    So if she is drinking or using at work and you are negotiating is that not taking advantage. Come on guys the girls work day to day based on money needed for the day. Itc or otc you want hottest girl for best price. It’s not poor little angle having hard time. It’s working girl that will drop your ass on a dime if someone got little more cash
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    Flip, flop, and flip again.
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "^ ah, that's awesome. I was gonna agree with Dr, but as long as you're paying reasonable retail." @gSteph: Anyone, even mongers like us, have to have a Rubicon - a line that cannot be crossed. For me it is using a girl's situation to fuck her for short cash. When a girl leaves her meetup with me, she has the cash to pay her overdue electric bill, or buy groceries for the week for her family, or...[insert other expense here]. @DE: Still not sure where you're seeing the flip flop, but if your reading comprehension is so poor at this advanced age, nothing I say will improve it. Of course a troll has gotta' troll too, so there's that. 😉
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    People can and should live their lives as they see fit. If you pay people based on their situation, paying more when they don't need you, paying less when they do; its your call. If a dancer is doing well and wants more than what I am willing to pay, I wish her well with another. If circumstances change and she now has time for me at the previously proferred rate, the nature of the transaction is still the same for me and as such she gets the prior rate because I have deemed it to be the value. I set my rules; they are not set based on the fortune or misofrtune of others.
  • JamesSD
    4 years ago
    I have to say some of you have very nuanced moral compasses. Prostitution is apparently ok, but only if the girl isn't truly desperate. I guess it reminds me of the notion of the Happy Hooker. She just loves sex and if she can get paid for doing what she loves? Great!
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    "... Necessity is the mother of invention ..." Apparently is also the mother of selling ass
  • Player11
    4 years ago
    Until vaccine calling it a day.
  • WILLYSGOTAWOMAN
    4 years ago
    If I was single I might partake. But I'm married and would feel terrible if I got my wife sick. That being said, we'll see how much will power I have. Its been 8 weeks now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion