Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Who is your ATF Pornstar?

WILLYSGOTAWOMAN

New Jersey

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Mine is Brook Wylde

Replies (43)Latest

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Presently, Rae Lil Black (female) and Owen Grey (male).

Past favorites were Skin Diamond and Sasha Grey.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Can't chose between:

Eva Lovia Leah Gotti

Profile picture for gobstopper007
gobstopper007
•

My favorites would be a couple from the olden days (early 80’s) Angel and Angel Kelly

Profile picture for CJKent (Banned)
CJKent (Banned)
•

Silvia Saint

~ Born: Silvie Tomčalová ~ 12 February 1976 ~ Kyjov, Czechoslovakia

1996 Penthouse Pet of the Year (Czech edition).

October 1998 Penthouse Pet of the Month (U.S. edition)

This one of her first movies

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

Marilyn Chambers

Yes, I am old.

Profile picture for FishHawk
FishHawk
•

@EveHartley, Sasha Grey is hot.

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Some faves:

Stoya Tori Black Hannah Hilton Lexi Belle

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Geez, so many good ones...... the one that I find stunning is Malena Morgan.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

and today's avatar.... August Ames... RIP.

Profile picture for bigtim47
bigtim47
•

I have to say DILLION HARPER

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

Kristina Barrington

Profile picture for samiel
samiel
•

Leah Gotti is definitely up there, but hell if Kendra Sunderland isn't climbing the charts for me.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

@gobstopper, I also remember Angel, from the 80s, seriously cute. And Raven.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Sasha Grey!

Profile picture for goldmongerATL
goldmongerATL
•

Ginger Lynn. And Traci Lords in her later work (you know, when she was 17)

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

I like Rebecca Lord and Silvie Delux

Profile picture for rockie
rockie
•

Marilyn Chambers

Shannon Whirry (soft porn)

Joan Severance (mainstream actress)

Profile picture for bruceleeroy
bruceleeroy
•

Always been Veronica Rodriguez but nowadays i like Sarah banks, vina sky, Janice Griffith, and Ellie Eilish just because I live near the library where she fucked in public

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i met Veronica Rodriguez in person in a nude sc appearance. i lost the photo when my old phone was stolen. at that time i assumed that my photos were automatically uploaded to the cloud.

Profile picture for CrimsonCaravan
CrimsonCaravan
•

Reya Sunshine and Nina North!

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

It’s tough man I got like 30 that come to mind. All time leader in jerk offs though is probably Trina Michaels or Jasmine St.Claire

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

My all time favorite is Marilyn Chambers. Her scenes are still hot in my opinion. Her body was hot and I think (in her prime) she would be as hot as the current crop of stars.

Joanna Storm was a hottie back in the day.

80-90’s hotties: Barbara Dare Jill Kelly Tracy Adams Sylvia Saint

Some of my current faves are: Joanna Angel Amy Brooke Sheena Shaw Adriana Chechik Cory Chase

And I’m still a fan of Donna Flower...

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

The best thing about this thread is now i have a bunch of porn actresses (there are so few stars) to check out, for research purposes, of course.

Profile picture for theDirkDiggler
theDirkDiggler
•

Don't know about ATF (way too many to choose from), but recently i just discovered Stacy Cruz and she has the most natural absurd body i think i've ever seen. How the girl's not a supermodel i have no idea. Maybe big boob discrimination?

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

Jenna Haze and going back if is Raquel Darrien

Profile picture for eastsidecap
eastsidecap
•

I forgot Tabitha Stevens

Profile picture for Warrior15
Warrior15
•

The list is too long. I like variety.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

To many to list

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

If I had to pick a few of my ATF's over the years they would have to be Asia Carrera Jill Kelly Victoria Paris Kobe Tai Nikki Tyler Deidre Holland Dylan Ryder Shauna Lenee

A few of the above I met several times while they danced at strip clubs. The best I ever met in a club was Victoria Paris, the next best were Kobe and Asia. Speaking of features, I would have added Raquel Darien to this list, except she was the worst adult star I ever met as a feature.

Profile picture for bigman226
bigman226
•

Alicia Tyler, Ava Addams, Aurora Jolie, Lisa Lee - Latina

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

VIRGO PERIDOT NINA HARTLEY MAZZARATTIE MONICA TIFFANY MYNX

Profile picture for SCsearch
SCsearch
•

Was Kimmy Granger by far until she got enhanced. Now I would say Gina Valentina.

Profile picture for bman66
bman66
•

Kimmy Granger is hot... how about Allysin Chains..old school

Profile picture for iheartboobs42
iheartboobs42
•

Racquel Darrian.

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Veronica Brazil

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Too many to list. But I'll give it a shot. Mostly from the Golden Age: Seka Loni Sanders Kristara Barrington Joanna Storm Desiree Cousteau Mimi Miyagi Ginger Lynn Jenna Fox More recently, a shitload of Italian babes from Mario Saleri's films, including: Selen Dalila Monica Roccaforte Karen Lancaume Gabriella Zaros Julia Taylor Georgina Herminez And many more. They keep multiplying, thankfully.

W
wallanon
•

I'd forgotten about Julia Taylor. I dunno if I'd say ATF but she's up there on looks.

Profile picture for rl27
rl27
•

For those who mentioned Nina Hartley, I saw her featuring several times in the early 90's, at various clubs and always a good show. I was able to get a dance from her once, at a medium level club one time for a decent price. She offered a 3 song, dance with a photo or magazine, for barely more than the local lap dance price.

She gave a good lap dance,, but was way too gabby.

Profile picture for MARKPAIN
MARKPAIN
•

1980's actress Purple Passion. I don't know why but porn seemed better back then.

S
Supremeruler
•

Shyla stylez(RIP)

A close second would alexis texas. I think if she did the interracial thing on camera she would be my #1 atf.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

Kiara Mia. I just hate that she gets too ridiculous and gross on twitter, then really thinks it ok to justify herself by having a "clean" podcast like she quit being a whore.

Personally though, the shit I see on Instagram and Twitter makes me even less interested in than ever.

Profile picture for Tiburon
Tiburon
•

@chess master Alexis Texas is so broke she FINALLY was forced to do appear on a black man's video feed. Google Tory Lanez and Alexis Texas. Guess racism doesn't pay enough in the long run.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

racist? what do you mean she's racist? why is she a card carrying member of some aryan sisterhood group? oh because she hasn't screwed a man of color on screen? shouldn't judge man. maybe she fucks them on her personal time. it's a) preference or b) looking at the bottom line forced to appear on a black man's video feed-didn't look like to me that someone had a gun held to her head while she had the ass of hers bobbing up and down. and fyi she's not even a pawg that i consider a fave to jerk off to.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement