tuscl

Cabin Fever

SaltyNuts
The original Salty
Remember those cartoons where a character is starving and he sees his companion as a roast turkey? I'm going stir crazy with this social isolation, my wife is starting to look like my ATF!

17 comments

• NinaBambina
    5 years ago
    "my wife is starting to look like my ATF!"

...and that's a bad thing...?
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    No, but she keeps asking why I keep shoving dollar bill's into her panties. I think that she's getting suspicious.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    😄
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Just remember to negotiate everything clearly before you to bed tonight, and grease the kids to not interrupt you.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    As this 'cabin fever' marches on, I consider myself most fortunate to have an ATF/wife/cuddle buddy, all in one.

To share hopes and fears. To live on.
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    I think that I am f#%$@*, I was confused and asked her what her real name is and if I could have her digits.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My wife and I have always been homebodies that hang out together just to ourselves. LOL social distancing was already our thing. I'm so grateful and glad to have her and this whole issue has reminded me of how important she is and how trivial lapdances are. I doubt I'm going to be the same PL after the dust has settled.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    "I doubt I'm going to be the same PL after the dust has settled."

Good for you. I doubt I will be either, but for a completely different reason. If there was ever a time to rethink things, this would be it.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "I doubt I'm going to be the same PL after the dust has settled."

===> "Good for you. I doubt I will be either, but for a completely different reason. If there was ever a time to rethink things, this would be it."

LOL. That's what they all say, right until things return to normal and old urges come barreling back to the forefront. 😉
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LOL @rick_dugan we shall see.

My club ways and urges have always changed with time. So you can only speak for yourself. 😝
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @wallanon it's absolutely a good time to rethink things. Learning and growing as a person is always a good thing and contrary to what some folks think/project it's entirely possible.
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Possible.... but after six beers and two shots of Crown and with a 24 year old honey staring you in the face.... we shall see. Assuming you both have your vaccination cards in order.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Longball LOL And the other side to the equation is having a wife or SO that also changes her views of her husband going to strip clubs. After a few beers herself, my wife sometimes wants to go to a strip club... We shall see...and hope!

LMAO and yeah now clubs are gonna scan your vaccination card on top of your license. 😂
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    If I heard correctly, I think that the wife has cabin fever also, she just offered to meet me OTH (outside the house) for $300.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    My wife's birth control pills have been delivered late due to the virus making it a lower priority. She promised me OTC soon but no bareback. Ugh.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ rather, ITH
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    ^^ Vasectomy. Best $ I ever spent. Couple days moderate discomfort, thousands of carefree fucks thereafter.

If one choses to choose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion