Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Cabin Fever

SaltyNuts

The original Salty

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Remember those cartoons where a character is starving and he sees his companion as a roast turkey? I'm going stir crazy with this social isolation, my wife is starting to look like my ATF!

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for NinaBambina
NinaBambina
•

"my wife is starting to look like my ATF!"

...and that's a bad thing...?

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

No, but she keeps asking why I keep shoving dollar bill's into her panties. I think that she's getting suspicious.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

😄

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Just remember to negotiate everything clearly before you to bed tonight, and grease the kids to not interrupt you.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

As this 'cabin fever' marches on, I consider myself most fortunate to have an ATF/wife/cuddle buddy, all in one.

To share hopes and fears. To live on.

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

I think that I am f#%$@*, I was confused and asked her what her real name is and if I could have her digits.

W
wallanon
•

"I doubt I'm going to be the same PL after the dust has settled."

Good for you. I doubt I will be either, but for a completely different reason. If there was ever a time to rethink things, this would be it.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

===> "I doubt I'm going to be the same PL after the dust has settled."

===> "Good for you. I doubt I will be either, but for a completely different reason. If there was ever a time to rethink things, this would be it."

LOL. That's what they all say, right until things return to normal and old urges come barreling back to the forefront. 😉

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Possible.... but after six beers and two shots of Crown and with a 24 year old honey staring you in the face.... we shall see. Assuming you both have your vaccination cards in order.

Profile picture for SaltyNuts
SaltyNuts
•

If I heard correctly, I think that the wife has cabin fever also, she just offered to meet me OTH (outside the house) for $300.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

^^ Vasectomy. Best $ I ever spent. Couple days moderate discomfort, thousands of carefree fucks thereafter.

If one choses to choose.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement