tuscl

The Glossary has been updated

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
Sunday, March 22, 2020 4:26 PM

8 comments

• MackTruck
    4 years ago
    What does it say under Liwet?
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    I'm not sure I can tell the difference, either. Is it reformatted? Did the glossary get a haircut?
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    The glossary is very out of date. Some of those terms I have never heard. I think members (VIP members?) should be allowed to add terms and definitions. Maybe the addition of a word would have to be approved like reviews are approved. I don't think Founder has the time to keep the glossary up to date.
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    A bunch were taken out, ones that are commonly used on other message boards so that the glossary is mostly just specific to strip clubs and mongering in general. The following terms were added: BJ, Bouncer, Breastaurant, Brothel, Clip Joint, Clipping, DJ, GC, House Fee, House Mom, Lapgasm, NSNQ, Punter, Stage Fee, Tip out, TJ, Vulture, Whore monger.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    ^^^What does it say under Liwet?
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    BJ was added? Really?
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Hmm, I don't think anyone uses the term "vulture" by itself. The term is "door vulture", used to be widely used in the bay area SC forums, when they existed
  • Liwet
    4 years ago
    What would you refer to a door vulture as? I assume they're pretty common among many strip clubs so they should be named.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion