Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

A PL's guide to how I am handling the quarantine

Subraman

Car key and wallet dating your sister

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for Pk11sweethard
Pk11sweethard
•

LMAO

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

You tip well.

W
wallanon
•

So this should end the arguments forever on why customers should get phone numbers of dancers even if they're not planning to use them.

W
wallanon
•

And at least the video didn't include the lapdance and VIP session. That's Day 6 or 7 I guess...

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

By day 7, I will definitely be getting extras

Profile picture for Cristobal
Cristobal
•

@subraman

Wow, what a dancer!

Remember to always agree upon the extras before you go to the VIP, beware she has that ROB look.

Profile picture for joatmon
joatmon
•

Thanks subraman. I needed that laugh.

Profile picture for DenimChicken
DenimChicken
•

@Subraman - please write a review.... I want to know about the extras. I promise to NOT go in next week and complain that "I know you did XYZ with somebody else for less!!!!". PROMISE.

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

DC: Okay, if you promise you won't rat me out man. What happens on tuscl...

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Rip off llama

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

Could be worse.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement