tuscl

Gettin Spicey real nicely, a sit down Q&A with Nicespice

This Virus 🦠 has shut down all the clubs and fucking everything else in my area and probably yours too. We’re all bored so let’s do something cool and interview Nicespice. I had the chance to kick it with her a few times back when we were both in Texas. She is really cool, down to earth girl on top of being cute af. Very unique personality. I recommend y’all get out and see her at....errr anywhere at America at any given time. Ok true story she’s a gypsy, it is what it is. Resume includes a bunch of clubs now, most prominently probably the Palazio in Austin, where they have extremely high hiring standards. Ok y’all know her, she doesn’t even really need an introduction so let’s do this.

1. You've been all over in the last year or so Missouri, Oregon, Colorado, Minnesota, and Florida. You've danced all over Texas. What did you think some of the best customers were in your travels behavior wise? What were some of the worst?

2. What locality did you feel you made the best money in? And the least?

3. Not club related, what's an area you've been too where you wanted to live there? And place that was oh hell no?

4. How welcoming were some of the dancers in your travels? Any cat like drama to speak of?

5. How long do you see yourself dancing for, even in just a part time capacity?

6. Have you ever considered getting a sugar daddy? And what's your thoughts on that whole scene?

7. Have you done cam stuff or thought about going that route?

8. What can customer do that you like? Turns you on even? What can they do to completely turn you off, or you just downright hate?

9. What are some crazy offers/requests from guys you've heard?

10. Have you had a lot of girls as customers and what was that like for you? Most dancers I know do not like female customers actually.

11. Most customers smell good or most customers smell bad?

12. Local question, Austin vs. San Antonio? Go.

13. Do you have any regrets as a dancer? Things you wish you didn't do, or opportunities you wish you hopped on?

14. Would a promising SO make you leave dancing? Or would they have to just accept you sticking with it?

15. What are some future destinations for you to dance at on your list?

Thanks for your time!

17 comments

• nicespice
    5 years ago
    1. The best behaved customers were from Portland. They were very respectful and asked permission for touching (which I had no problems with allowing) despite there being no bouncer to monitor anything.

2. Dallas, St Louis, and Tampa would probably be the "easiest" money wise. But things are so seasonal, it's hard to tell.

Worst money areas for me personally was Daytona (during a time it was supposedly good. I had more luck with finding racing related customer from Tampa than I did there directly), Eugene OR, and Miami FL. To be fair for each area, I only tried one club. But I'm nonetheless not exactly itching to go back to any of those.

3. In general, I would prefer to have day-to-day living in either a big town or smaller city. Just big enough to have several kinds of amenities, but not so big as to feel congested. Though for dancing long-term, a larger city would also have to be strongly considered just for the ease of switching up clubs when I get bored with one. I feel like I blend in okay in most environments.

4. Generally, dancers have been pretty welcoming in my travels. I haven't faced much dancer drama. I generally keep to myself, but will occasionally chit chat with some every here and there. Most are nice and friendly. I remember one particular dancer was passing out chocolates on valentines day because her regular gave her a bunch. Another dancer offered me to do lines with her if I wished. There's another dancer whose phone number I don't have, but I have her as a friend on PokemonGo. You can't message on that app, but I send her gifts all the time and vice versa. I think it's just an issue of familiarity breeds contempt. The worst I faced was having shoes stolen once, but that's more theivery rather than "drama."

5. I would like to keep dancing--even if in limited capacity--for as long as my good looks remain. My mom's looks didn't fade and she was mistaken for being in her early-to-mid 20s until she was in her late 40s/early 50s however, so I probably have a while.

6. There have been a high value customer or two that could have been sugar daddy potential if I had wanted to go that route. I personally don't like the idea of sugaring however, because of the greater ambiguity involved. In a situation like that, I like to deal with customers in a way I consider fair and up-front. Others may consider that transactional, but that settles with me more easily.

This is territory I had better be careful on saying since it seems several on here are in happy arrangements, and it works well for them. But I feel like a lot of sugaring leaves more room for exploitation--from either party. Either men preying on women who don't want to feel like prostitutes...who push them into territories most FSSWs don't cross for safety reasons and shame them if they try to stick up for themselves. Or a woman who finds a really lonely and depressed guy, and takes advantage of the reduced thinking capacity that depression can cause for some serious benefit.

Some may feel like there's already the ambiguity as a stripper. And there is some, but sugaring is on a whole another level in my opinion. There's upsides of course, from men and women both who maybe like lower volume and dealing with more known quantities of another person. But it's just not for me.

7. I signed up for a cam site once, but never did anything with it. I have thought about going that route, but I'd have to be "settled" some place for a long enough time. I'd have to have my own place most likely, because I wouldn't want to disturb any roomates. And I'd be really finnicky with how my space was decorated and how much the room lighting flattered my skin, and the quality of camera equipment before I did something like that. Something that's not in the cards at the moment.

8. Overall, I really just like customers who are happy to be around me. The more they enjoy my presence, the more willing I am to please. The customers I don't like are the ones who I don't understand why they are there. For example, instead of enjoying what I have to offer (or give a polite "no thanks"), I'm constantly in a psychological battle with them because they are unhappy and want to bring me down in some way.

9. My most interesting offers were probably for gangbangs, lol.

Also. there was a customer a while back who wanted to buy underwear. I'd dance for a couple of songs, go change underwear in the dressing room, then go back out and sell him the underwear I just danced in. Then dance for him in the underwear I did have on, and repeat the process. I ended that shift with only one left and I had to go shopping.

In addition. one particular customer once, when I approached, blatantly told me "you are not my type, but my friend would LOVE you". This customer was a known high roller because he got the waitress to keep tabs on me, and when I came back to the club a week later, I was called to the front lobby of the club. Where the waitress asked my phone number and if it was okay to forward my phone number. And this random friend of the strip club customer sent me a photo of himself and the club customer at some hotel cabana and wanted me to join up. I opted not to. Then he messaged asking if I wanted steak or seafood. He wanted a face photo of me, but I didn't do that either. I ended up not following through with that but he blatantly said he was looking for a sugar baby and I said I've never had a sugar daddy. And he said standard was 3-6k a month. Apparently strip clubs wasn't the potential sugar daddy's thing, unlike the known high roller customer who the waitress loved. But just based off that club customer,the waitress was all gung ho on encouraging something just by association of the men. That was the first time I ever got a sugar daddy offer and I was in over my head. I copped out by claiming I had children to look after or something. I was a dork about it lmao.

10. Like I said before, the biggest thing on principle I like are customer who it is possible to make happy. A lot of female customers feel out of element and it's more difficult for them to be happy.

Most positives with females are a weekend party shift and OOOO A POLE TRICK, GONNA THROW THIS MONEY WOOO. That's generally when they are most comfortable. There have been exceptions, but generally with females, up the WOO PARTY vibe. Try to convince men to buy dances so they can watch. But watch out for their body language because they may get uncomfortable.

But that's during a good case scenario. In a bad one, there's also those females who want to be bros with the guys there. Who want to make catty comments and put you or others down...I guess so she can lord over how she's superior to us hoes? Definitely the types who have a stick up their butt and something to prove as well.

11. Most customers smell either good or neutral imo. But idk I'm not overly picky about scents.

12. In general, San Antonio is more relaxed and not the same all-or-nothing type of more cutthroat hustle as Austin. And not as good as far as hitting higher numbers, but it's also more consistent imo. Maybe it's just because I feel more comfortable. But next time I'm in Austin, I did want to try out for Red Rose and maaaaybe Foxy's. Maybe one of those clubs would have the same more low stress vibe without the dumb pasties.

13. I wish I travel danced sooner. As far as regrets, yes there's probably things I could have done here and there for better money when the opportunity was there. And there's been those occasional customers I really should have just bailed immediately on. But cie la vie, and nothing I'd consider life changing regrets. I just view it as the inevitable learning curve.

14. There was a point in time I was going to quit for a boyfriend, and it didn't happen. :P At this point, I wouldn't want to put myself in a position where I have to deal with that looming elephant in the room ever again. Or be the empathizing listener for regular day-to-day frustrations but I can't do the same because "oh, well then you should just quit."

15. I wanted to try out Chicago, Des Moines, NYC, Philadelphia, Charlotte, West Palm Beach, Fort Myers, Sarasota, Clearwater, Huntsville AL (maybe?), Phoenix, Colorado Springs, Boulder (more for the fun of Boulder than anticipating money, which doesn't have a very good reputation), Hartford (maaaybe....I hear mixed things but that Mynx club seems pretty cool), Atlanta (expensive licensing tho :/ ), Salina KS, Lawrence KS, New Orleans, Boston, Lansing and Saginaw MI, some more remote parts of Minnesota like Duluth and St Cloud, random Nebraska spots like Omaha, Lincoln, maybe Waverly?, Vegas, whatever New Jersey city that has the GogoRama, Albuquerque, Astoria OR, Myrtle Beach, Fargo ND, a couple of south Dakota spots, Nashville, El Paso, Corpus Christi TX, Lubbock TX, Salt Lake City, I'd consider WV because of its proximity to DC and all the Smithsonians, maybe some random places more on the west side of WI??

Yeah it's a huge list. And those are just for unknowns, not for places I've liked and would happily return to.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    My thoughts on Austin/San Antonio as a customer, while yes Austin talent wise is probably a notch or two above San Antonio and yes San Antonio is a little more working class than Austin (code for ghetto) and it does have stupid pasties but it just is one of those cities where good stuff seems to always happen in as a customer. Maybe I’ve just been lucky down there though.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's the Muddy King Live Show!

@nicespice Nice Rose City love. 🌹👍👍
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    That was a great interview. Thanks, nicespice. And thanks to Muddy for asking.

But you want to try Lansing and Saginaw, MI? Barf. Barf. Barf. If you come to Michigan, you should dance in the Detroit suburbs.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    Thanks, Muddy and nicespice. Good stuff
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Yeah, thanks both of you. Good read.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Good stuff
  • K
    5 years ago
    "whatever New Jersey city that has the GogoRama" - Laurence Harbor . Come during the summer and enjoy the jersey shore. I am sure NJballa, Cashman and some of the other locals would join me in welcoming you.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Good stuff nicespice is a fun gal and Muddy appears to be a good guy
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    +10 Muddy for the STRIP CLUB related topic AND for asking really good questions
    thanks to nicespice for her willingness to share her personal experiences and answer questions in depth
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @K 😁

@jackslash I appreciate the sentiment.

@Muddy referring to overall friendliness or mileage/extras? 😝 I’d agree that I get the impression both are more available there..
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Good questions. Equally good answers. Enjoyed it.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @nicespice: re: travel - "I wanted to try out ... Salina KS, Lawrence KS, "
    Salina, I assume for Shady Lady SC which, since new ownership, has gotten much better reviews. Salina as of the 2010 census, had a population of 47,707. Located in one of the world's largest wheat-producing areas, Salina is a regional trade center for north-central Kansas. It is home to *multiple colleges* as well as the Rolling Hills Zoo, Smokey Hill Vineyard and Winery , and the Central Kansas Flywheels Yesteryear Museum. More importantly, it is just under 50 miles [a stone's throw to Kansans] west of Ft. Riley military base in Junction City.

Warning: DO NOT go bare-chested AND carry a knife in public in Salina. "A Salina woman is behind bars after she was spotted walking with her chest exposed and then threatened a man with a knife." [local TV news]. Pass it on to blah.

However, in Manhattan, Ks, home to K[ansas]-State U, you are legally allowed to go topless. "Women are now legally allowed to go topless in Manhattan, with some restrictions. The Manhattan City Commission on Tuesday unanimously decided to amend the city code to allow females to go topless. However, property owners and businesses may still require all patrons to wear shirts.[...]The [City Attorney] said the government could still prosecute a topless woman who is acting in a lewd manner, which is against state law." Well, on second thought, maybe not you, spice. Your being topless in public might, on its own, be considered lewd. :)

Lawrence - I lived there and liked the town very much. I also lived in its near neighbor to the west, Topeka. Despite being the capital, residents favorite tagline was "Committing suicide in Topeka is redundant"

Lawrence is the 6th largest city in KS [ latest pop est 97,000+]and home to University of Kansas [KU].
    Much more spread out than when I lived there, the center of the city is still bounded by a rectangle of four streets, Sixth, Iowa, 23rd, and Massachusetts [downtown shopping area]. KU main campus lies w/in this boundary. In addition to KU there are startup tech, etc companies and some unique eateries and craft breweries among the usual college town franchises. Great walking scenery.

More importantly to you it's home to four SCs: Allstars, Paradise Saloon, Flamingo [Dirty Bird], and The Outhouse. PM me if you're interested in my views on these clubs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @joker The one I’ve heard the most about in Lawrence is Outhouse.
    And on a side note scratch Salina and Shady Lady off the list. I found out that was the club charging dancers $150 to work just cause of this pandemic. It’s one thing to charge more during special events like sports, or just simply have expensive house fees hear round. But that’s just extortion and fuck them. 😡

I appreciate the info 😁 I’ll probably PM you sometime.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    The Shady Lady is one of my favorite clubs for atmosphere and titties. If you are like me (country by upbringing), the sweet smell of money (cow shit) can be refreshing just outside the Shady Lady and the critters moo all night long just behind the club. All the dancers come up from Wichita because Wichita apparently sucks (not in a good way) regarding stripper work. I do think nicespice would do well at Shady Lady.
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    @nicespice - yeah, a chance to see the Rolling Hills Zoo and the Flywheels Yesteryear Museum ain't worth $150 access fee, though I assumed you'd be traveling there way after the pandemic subsided and they dropped the traveling dancer fee.
    Outhouse...hmm, well....ah, best left to a PM exchange. I think Lawrence is a more interesting and diverse place to visit than Salina. Nearer KC metro and BBQ.:)
  • Musterd21
    4 years ago
    I like buying Victory’s Secret for young ladies. My wife knows of some I have bought. 😵
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion