Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Wow

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    How is your locations ?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    RickiBoi said they were gonna hold the line (the mason dixon line that is )
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Applebee's? That closed too except for takeout. Maybe we could all go hang out in the parking lot.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    No more than 49 of you and your friends!
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Guess where everything's still open......💋

Last state without any (reported) cases of covid-19... just sayin'! 🧡🔆
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Hi there endless summer haven’t heard from you in a while 🥰
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I haven’t spent a dime this past week! I’m eating away at my pantry, waiting for the stores to stock up.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    Hi, 25!
    Yeah, I've been layin a bit low lately... pressing matters (no, not THAT kind...) have made it harder to contribute here recently...
    This pandemic is shaking EVERYTHING up! 😯
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @ES Stay well but, be aware your state just announced it's first case of COVID-19,
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^Don't I know it...
    I just ended what is probably my last shift for quite some time....
    Stay healthy everyone! 😷
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Lucky Summer! No cases reported in WV.

I hope it stays that way!
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    ^Nah... they just announced that the first case reported in West Virginia is in the county where the club is that I work. I live in Virginia, but was hoping we could hold out just a little bit longer... Nothing doing, I think I just had my last shift for a while.
    That was the farewell tour... Looking forward to the come back to the comeback tour! 😎
    Sooner than later I hope...🤞
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    That sucks. I guess it’s a matter of time for this to run it’s course. It hits, and it spreads, makes everyone miserable, then it kinda passes.
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    Sorry to hear about that, Summer. Hope it's a short term thing, but I'm afraid it won't be. 😟
  • BitCoinHodler
    5 years ago
    Bars and restaurants ordered to close till end of month (atleast).

I'm on furlough for 2 weeks atleast, most likely more. Thankfully I get unemployment and I have some hefty savings. Everyone should be self quarantining right now. It's going to get worse and soon NYC will look like Italy
  • orionsmith
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately the projected peak before cases start declining is May if not slowed down with millions overwhelming the hospitals resulting in massive death. Slowing it down saves lives but prolongs the peak until possibly July or early August per projections. I'm hoping it's not that bad. If 86% of cases are undetected it's already a lot more widespread than most realize and may peak sooner than later. Hoping it's not as bad as feared. Everyone stay safe and healthy. You don't want to call 911 and have a long wait if injured and then get transported if lucky to a room full of sick people.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Amen summer be safe and healthy to all

God speed
  • BAngus
    5 years ago
    If the great wuhan coronavirus panic of 2019 is still going on in August, the virus is going to be the last of our worries. The boomers are going to me much more distraught about their retirement accounts than the death rate. The rest of us are going to be more worried about the starvation and rioting.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion