Friday, March 13, 2020 6:08 PM
Just asking

28 comments

• loper
    4 years ago
    No.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Rule changes in Rhode Island have made it a not for awhile; maybe never again.
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    “Our business has actually spiked due to more locals coming out and less tourists in the neighborhood,” says Bob, adding that the jiggle joint has plenty of hand sanitizer available for customers. [view link]
  • NJBalla
    4 years ago
    lol this was from 3 days ago, owner seemed happy about the upcoming ncaa tournament
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I had to go see for myself and went to a club I have been a regular at for 14 years. I have been to more joyous funerals.
  • Daddillac
    4 years ago
    I'm thinking I'll stick to known ladies and stay away from the international buffet on Buford Highway
  • RandomMember
    4 years ago
    Not a chance. Public schools are closing for at least a couple of weeks. Rec center where I swim is closing tomorrow. Costco was a zoo today and a few shoppers were wearing masks. Our governor has started drive-up testing.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I go to a courthouse, every day, that has 32 courtrooms and houses the Superior Court, District Court, Probate Court, Juvenile Court and Housing Court. Department of Revenue is there, Insurance appeals, on a busy day there are 1,000 people they're. Why would I worry about a lap dance? They had a conference today about closing for 2 weeks and doing a deep clean .....naw, we're the government and .000000003% of the populace is ill.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I haven't clubbed much in the last 6-months except for a week or two last month when I poked my head into a couple of clubs that used to be in my rotation - I also hit a couple of clubs recently as a wingman to a TUSCLer that was in from out of town but I was just a spectator and didn't get any dances - thus I don't anticipate being away from the clubs in the near-future will be that big a problem for me vs a couple of years ago.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I'd cut down on SCing once the local scene was demolished by the employee laws, and as of a few weeks ago I figured this was a good time to just hunker down with my SB. If I didn't have an SB, good chance I'd be peeking in the clubs and trying to get a stripper who'd see me mostly OTC from here on out
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    All Florida schools have been shut-down for at least two weeks.
  • slutfinder
    4 years ago
    Not a chance. New cases showing up closer every day. Just takes one customer or dancer to infect everyone coming and going. The fun will still be there when this is over.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Was watching my late-local-news, they only had one-anchor when they usually have two - and the same anchor did the sports-segment instead of the sports-guy - hmm.
  • fenwayfav
    4 years ago
    Skibum. - what are the RI rule changes?
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Yeah the companies i work for are talking shut downs soon ish Im definitely avoiding crowds Ppl are panic shopping at the Grocery store Shit is epic Last time its been like this according to Google it was 1918
  • FLOrange
    4 years ago
    I just came from a local SC here in Jax Fl. Was rocking and had like a dozen girls and about 15 guys. No one seemed worried
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    It seems business in general is unchanged in Jax. We don't have many (if any) confirmed cases in town yet compared to the south or surrounding cities, so I'm still clubbing (if I ever get a chance) or dancing (hoping none of the girls come in sick) while I still can.
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Yeah scary thing is some ppl can get infected and not have symptoms and pass that Shit Others may have it for a few days before showing symptoms Same with recovery one could feel and look better but still able to pass that Shit Be careful guys especially since the majority i would assume of tuscl members are in the danger zone of being elderly or obese
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I’m not clubbing right now, doesn’t really have to do with the Coronavirus though. I’m hoping we can get back to normal in a few weeks but hell I don’t know.
  • captainfun
    4 years ago
    I was in clubs in Texas and Idaho in the past two weeks. On travel lockdown for a minute with work now though. Otherwise I keep a little distance and don't feel super susceptible since healthy and not too old.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Good time to take a hiatus, over 65, but feel good with no health issues, but not looking for trouble. This too shall pass, and things will return to normal, or better, why take stupid risk with very little payoff.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    I take a swig of listerine and I’m good. Did you know that shit will prevent you from getting STDs if you wash your dick with it? On a similar note Jimmy Baker and Alex Jones are being sued by states to cease and desist from peddling products that claim to cure/kill the Coronavirus? Lol... that Jimmy Baker is bisexual so he’s been confused his whole life.
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    meat, you're referring to silver colloidal. that's the stuff some guy made in his basement, drank a shitload of it on a regular basis and his skin wound up turning blue. anyway, i have a bottle of it i purchased from one of those holistic stores. i poured into a spray bottle and used it as a nasal spray to combat colds. each time i caught a cold i used that stuff and the cold would be gone in about 3 days. supposedly that stuff was used to cure ebola. so who knows if it would work on corona.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    YES! “Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.”
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    Fuck yes. Chaos breeds opportunity. Most of these girls can't afford to take a long hiatus, so as long as the clubs keep rolling I'll keep going.
  • BBBC
    4 years ago
    ^ when you run out of options, cum see me
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Nope. Just going to AMPs.
  • joker44
    4 years ago
    Still clubbing is SECOND question FIRST ? = who's still healthy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion