tuscl

What's the SHORTEST TIME you spent in a strip club?

TheeOSU
FUCK IT!
Thursday, March 12, 2020 9:26 PM
Playing off of Estafador's topic on your longest time in a strip club, what's the shortest time you've been in a club? For me there have been several times when I walked into a small club I was very familiar with, was disgusted with what I saw regarding dancers and immediately turned around and walked right back out the door. Elapsed time, approx. 5 seconds. I knew better that to hang around wasting time on the hope that things would improve. There have been a few times where I spent a few more seconds asking a bartender or employee if there were any more dancers then left when the answer was no. Elapsed time, still less than a minute. So have any of you guys done the same or are you more hopeful and optimistic or willing to settle no matter how bad things appear to be?

29 comments

• joker44
    4 years ago
    Easy 1. Several occasions - walk in before paying cover. no attractive dancers, dead vibe, leave < 5 minutes 2. walk in to one of my favorite clubs, $19 cover, 20 minutes tops, probably less. Y? Superficially, same as always - loud music, lots of dancers and PLs. But walking around I just got a persistent feeling of tension [dancers, staff tense] and open conflict ready to erupt any minute. Club had had some prior incidents that lead to LE being called I quickly left, abandoned $19 cover and went to another nearby strip club to relax and have fun.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Ok this one is tough but mainly I want to leave but often stick it out atleast long enough for a review. There have been times where I went to the Red Parrot and asked who was working, and if I didn't like the lineup I would just go to another club but I didn't go past the front though in that case. I went to the Body Shop on Sunset last year. There was nobody there, doors were open but nobody was in there. No dancers, bouncers or cover girl. Empty. It was like 8 on Thursday. Probably like 10 minutes.
  • SirLapdancealot
    4 years ago
    I've walked into a couple of clubs and walked out in less than a minute. Both were complete dives. Like 4 down factory as opposed to a 7 up one.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    About a minute if it's a club I know. I don't count the lineup dodge as a visit, but I've done that, too.
  • GGCx2
    4 years ago
    A short 20 minutes. Seems like it was an off night at the club, the bartenders was thicker and better looking than all the dancers.
  • bigman226
    4 years ago
    Walked into Cat Baloo in OKC in the late 90s. Me & my boy ordered beers. A herd of grandmothers come running out of the back towards the bar and we left b4 the beers were placed on the bar top. Less than 60 seconds
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    About 20 minutes. For some reason, it made Ricky “Douchebag” Dugan wewy wewy upset when I reviewed the club. [view link]
  • RTP
    4 years ago
    I am fortunate to live very close (10 - 15 minutes away) from 2 clubs that I frequent. I often just stop by to see who is working and leave again, I am pretty sure that I have been in and out in less than 2 minutes on many occasions. I also visit Follies almost every month. I sometimes stay for hours, I also sometimes stay for 15 minutes. For instance, I was there Monday and stayed for about 2 1/2 hours, many high mileage dances. I ended up having some free time late Tuesday afternoon. I stopped by about 3:30, paid the Valet $5, tipped the door girl $1, saw a dancer I know well who is very good with her hands. Got a few dances, satisfied, back out the door. At my hotel by 4:15.
  • Hank Moody
    4 years ago
    Many of us have walked into a club, felt a bad vibe and walked out. If the OP allows, I suggest the question be modified to what is the shortest time you spent in a club and got a lap dance/dancer contact/OTC? Those responses would be much more interesting IMO. I once walked into GGC here in Baltimore and a fave passed me at the door. She said she had a regular coming in 15 minutes later so I took her for dances before even getting a drink. 10 minutes later I was on my way home fully desplooginated (TM Rev).
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Yeah McNulty - same - I was immediately approached by an ATF upon entering, hadn’t even ordered a drink, took her back - she did her job well - and I was out of there in 20 minutes. Felt a little like a walk of shame walking out of the club and across the parking lot LOL.
  • Clubber
    4 years ago
    My quickest trip was to talk to the barmaid about her working on my Harley.
  • ATACdawg
    4 years ago
    For me, one minute. The place was Biggins in Daytona Beach Shores. I walked in at 1:30, and despite the fact that they had opened at 12:00, there were no customers, no dancers, and two totally disinterested employees, one manager and one bouncer. I turned around and went to Diamond Dolls.
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Diamond Dolls in Pompano is a factory. I walk in, find my girl, go to a private booth, get my BBBJ, walk out. No beer. From the time I park to the time I am driving away is about 25 minutes.
  • DrStab
    4 years ago
    15 seconds. I entered a club and was walking down the hall toward the bar, and I saw my wife’s best friend’s husband sitting drunk at the bar. Pivoted and immediately headed for the door. Didn’t want my cover blown that day.
  • Eve
    4 years ago
    Not even 3 minutes. A friend and I walked in, paid the cover of $7 per person. Walked past the entrance into the showroom and it reeked of weed. We picked a couch to sit on and wait for the waitress and there were 2 or 3 girls out of the bunch working that were straight up death-staring at us while we waited. There were only two other disinterested customers sitting at the bar alone. I think it was about a minute before my friend taps my shoulder and says "Do you want to check out someplace else?" I agreed to the request and we just got up and left. (Escape Showbar in Jacksonville, which is now closed down.)
  • IHearVoices
    4 years ago
    If you count the building as opposed to just the club, maybe 30 seconds. Adult World in Harrisburg has a chalkboard in the store where the dancers are listed, which of course is more up to date than the website. I've walked in and out when a girl I wanted to see was on the site but not the chalkboard. Outside of that, my guess is maybe 15 minutes. I walked into Trap and didn't see anyone I liked, but decided to wait in case anyone better came out of the dressing room. Guy running the spot said I had to buy a drink or leave.
  • jaggerish
    4 years ago
    I was in and out of the Main Event in Mays Landing, NJ (formerly Pole Position), so fast because the girls were so brutal that the door literally hit me in the ass.
  • lousygolferdude
    4 years ago
    Years ago at Platinum Plus in Greenville SC. I had an afternoon where I walked in saw a fav immediately, went back to couch room, HJ to completion, and left in 14 minutes. Oh the good old days.
  • joatmon
    4 years ago
    I think the shortest I was ever in a club was 15 minutes. The club had a one drink minimum and I had to get the drink before seeing the talent. When I got in, the "girls" were so fugly I wouldn't fuck them with someone else's dick. I guzzled the drink (seem to remember it being a beer) and left asap.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    About 20min. Girl who liked me was being real nice. Would have loved to have been waking up with her in mornings. But I had a wife at home. Decided I should not be there. Apologized and left. SJG
  • Warrior15
    4 years ago
    Over the years, one thing I have learned is that a lot of dive clubs have that "diamond in the rough". So even though I start thinking about leaving after only 2-3 minutes, I have learned to hang around for a little while. You might just find that gem.
  • reverendhornibastard
    4 years ago
    The price of exploration is too often just disappointment. Like you, it’s not all that uncommon for me to size up a club and then leave without ever taking a seat and buying a drink. Sometimes they insist that I’m obliged to buy at least one drink. I usually ask them where in the world they got a strange idea like that as I walk out the door.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    <5 minutes. Pink Poodle, San Jose CA. My friends and I were able to get in there underage when we were in High School. As soon as it was legal to be in there, it lost it's novelty. What a waste of time and $ that place is.
  • Roadworrier
    4 years ago
    20 minutes - probably Atlantis in Clearwater - 1st and only time I was there. Crappy vibe, ugly girls.
  • BAngus
    4 years ago
    well, that's the first time I've had a comment post as blank. The shortest time I've spent in a club is less than 5 minutes @ the Pink Poodle in San Jose, CA. Used to "sneak" in there with some of my friends back in HS. As soon as it was legal to be in there, it lost all of its novelty. What a waste of $ that place is!
  • DandyDan
    4 years ago
    There were at least 3 times I went to a club, opened the door, didn't like what I saw and took off without getting a drink or paying a cover. As for actually paying for a drink or a cover, the shortest length of time I ever stayed at a club was 5 minutes. That was at one of the clubs in Waterloo, Iowa. They had 2 dancers on duty and both were overly thin for my liking. I had a Coke, drank it quickly and then left.
  • rell
    4 years ago
    Several times I have literally walked in and literally walked right back out. Especially back in the day when I used to go to the block in Baltimore heavy some of those strip clubs would down right have nothing going on
  • rl27
    4 years ago
    Shortest was either in a club in New Orleans back or Cleveland both back in the 90's. Not sure which was shortest, but in both clubs, entered right as the review was called, and not one appealed to me and I left. In and out in at most five minutes.
  • DeclineToState
    4 years ago
    Absolute shortest was under a minute but probably doesn't count because I only observed in to the club from the cashier stand. It's a club that has pretty good weekday day shift but this was a Sunday around 6 PM. Club looked empty and I asked cashier dude how many chicks were there. He said 2 girls and it'll be a 2 drink minimum (it's an alcohol club and there's never a drink minimum). I stuck my head into the club, the 2 chicks were 4-5 rated, said no thanks and split, went to a different club and had a fun night. Shortest legit visit was under 10 min, took a walk around, didn't see anything I was interested in and split to another club and had a fun 4 hour visit at the same club noted above.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion