tuscl

Favorite dancer outfits

Sunday, March 8, 2020 5:47 PM
What is your favorite dancer outfit? Do you gravitate towards a dancer wearing a particular article of clothing? Have you ever purchased an outfit that you would like a stripper to wear?

29 comments

• loper
    4 years ago
    The outfit definitely makes a difference, but I can't put my finger on any particular style that most attracts me. Smart dancers choose outfits that flatter them, and that usually works for me. I have never purchased anything for a dancer other than a drink or a food item.
  • Vipluvr
    4 years ago
    I love when they wear thigh high boots
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    I've never actually bought anyone except my ATF any clothing, but I've lent my shirts on occasion. Almost any woman looks hot in a man's shirt, and strippers are no exception.
  • GoVikings
    4 years ago
    1. sling-shot bikini or school-girl 2. no. i like the above outfits a lot, but they aren't going to make me gravitate towards her just because she's wearing it-she first has to be physically attractive to me 3. no. however, i asked my fav to wear a certain outfit for me one time and she wore it :)
  • loper
    4 years ago
    There's a dancer I know that always wears a fishnet body stocking, and, since she has perfect body, it shows off her best aspects, which is all her aspects. Not sure I want to spend a lot of time disentangling my buttons from her outfit though.
  • TFP
    4 years ago
    Skimpy thongs and g strings always attract my attention. And a top showing a ton of cleavage. At that point it just depends on how well she fills out said thong and skimpy top.
  • elmer
    4 years ago
    A unbuttoned long sleeve white dress shirt over almost anything or nothing. Always gets my attention
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    generally less is more... but elmer’s choice is excellent. loper too. in fact... all good.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Burqa
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    For looking at: slutty school girl over gstring Micro bikini Cowgirl vest & chaps with thong OVER the chaps Knee length black boots with a 3+ inch heel For getting dances Something easily removed 😀
  • BigMac69
    4 years ago
    I also love the men's dress shirt! After that, anything with a long zipper down the front catches my attention.
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    The better the body, the less the dancer covers up - so thong and mule/slide high heels is my preference. I’m also a leg man so I don’t like the thigh high boots - the cover the legs and feet - plus they’re way out of date as of 1985
  • nofuglies
    4 years ago
    Chalk me up as another fan of the slingshot
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    Just covering the ass dresses, school girl, teddies, boots, stripper heels.
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    The bodies I like best, tend to look best in thongs and g-strings, so that tends to be my fave. Kneesocks can often look great. Huge not-fan of school girl outfits
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    My favorites currently are the naughty schoolgirl outfit - and the sling bikini thing. The naughty schoolgirl outfit can work very well on a naughty dancer. The sling bikini is a hot look on a dancer with an impressive fit body and some big titties. I've been enjoying the view of dancers wearing those very tiny thongs - that barely cover their intimates.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    Where I club, its bikinis primarily. But a dancer in thigh high boots - and wearing little else - is pretty impressive!
  • doctorevil
    4 years ago
    My favorite one is the one that’s on the floor.
  • MackTruck
    4 years ago
    I like da ones dat show off da flapperjack tiddys
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    Cheerleader
  • bruceleeroy
    4 years ago
    This reminds me of a time years ago when I would hit up deja vu after hours in downtown LA. Very much a clip joint, gangsta lookin dudes all the time, was even asked if I want to buy alcohol from them cause they had some arrangement with the club. This skinny, out of place looking tall white dude showed up with a Victoria’s Secret bag and gave it to his ATF and then they did a vip. I was just thinking, bro, who in the world would do that shit but he looked happy. It was just a nightie, what she was wearing was much better and revealing but hopefully he got what he was looking for.
  • Vipluvr
    4 years ago
    I love thigh high boots as they command power and accentuate the legs
  • dr_lee
    4 years ago
    For me, it's about more what I DON'T like to see females wearing. Bikinis are overrated. I've always thought that only women with near-perfect bodies should wear bikinis and unfortunately, most dancers wear bikinis now. Also, I can't explain it, but I hate when dancers wear those ankle bands. It just looks so cheesy and unsexy to me. I don't mean the anklets, their fine. Those band things that look like wrist bands, but they wear on their ankles. It just looks strange. My 2 favorite outfits are probably when dancers wear long robes and/or teddies.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Wearing something more, is more kinky, for sex. [view link] Why We're Polarized? Thom Hartmann [view link] [view link] Ezra Klein On Why America Is So Polarized [view link] SJG TJ Street [view link]
  • Sgrayeff
    4 years ago
    So many choices ... The one I can't resist, however, is a micro mini when she slides the knickers down. That's money.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Got any pics? SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    This company rarely disappoints, maybe they have something like you were suggesting: [view link] SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion