tuscl

Pictures Of My CF Dancer

Hunter2019
Cave Creek, Arizona
I hope that none of the "Arizona Studs" on this Site steal her from me.

https://tuscl.net/photos.php?member_id=6…

48 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    WOW !!

SJG
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    Very pretty
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Very nice.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I hope you cleared posting her pics with her before you splashed them all over the Internet
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    Very discreet....not.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Beautiful and very sexy. Great body. Looks like you spent well.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    25, cmon man the pics are from her dancer profile she created herself on this site. You think the OP needs clearance from TUSCL?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    If that's the case I apologize still isn't a great idea to publish pictures of others lots of things rong with it.
  • londonguy
    5 years ago
    Very nice, I would definitely buy a dance from her.
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    twentyfive and skibum609
    You both need to read the last sentence on her Dancer Profile.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    When I commented I hadn’t looked at the photos or the profile my mistake as I said above
  • MadMaXXXNYC
    5 years ago
    Do you have the link to her online store?
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    MadMaXXXNYC
    She showed me some of the Dancer outfits she sells.
    Send her a Private Message.
    She has Charisma and is Eloquent
  • PrimetimeSchein
    5 years ago
    PHX got it like that?
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    This is the message that she sent me after I met her for the first time:
    Hi Rob!
    It was a pleasure! Thank you so much for visiting! You’re an amazing person and really made my night! Maybe next time we can spend a little longer in the private room!
    Thank you, also, for being kind to my girlfriends :)
    Raquel
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    She is out of my league now, but she would not be out of my league if I was 20 years younger. In the 1970's my girlfriend Cynthia Paul*** became Miss Wisconsin and competed in the Miss USA Pageant.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Completely understand the CF ranking.
    Wow
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    I've seen her profile before. If I was heading her way she'd be a dancer I wouldn't mind meeting.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    Gorgeous!
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    The only "Flaw" that she has is that she is a Chicago Cubs fan.
    The sweet kisses that she gives me on my neck, offsets her flaw.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Looks cold and hardened. These girls are all hustle
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ you only say that because she’s not your typical black or Hispanic thick chic that you can manipulate with money! This girl actually has intelligence, charm, and a career along with PLs who genuinely like her.
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    What an extensive profile she has 👍
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    There is nobody on this site that would be able to manipulate Raquel.
    She should go to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and catch a Billionaire.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I guess all I can say is... oh my goodness!
  • rogertex
    5 years ago
    Thanks for sharing her link.
    Total package - beauty, smarts, plus you are vouching
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    she reminds me of esperanza gomez
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    This is the message Raquel sent me:

I hope you are doing well and had fun at your other club stops. I just met a few transplants from Tempe Christie’s, Le Girls, and Hiliter, so our line-up is looking very fierce at the moment! It’s the “pretty party!” 😉
    ~Raquel
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    Raquel recently moved here from Chicago. She initially applied at Sugar 44, but they would not hire her. Can you imagine Raquel and Mustang working together. I know both ladies well and they would have become great friends.
  • Hank Moody
    5 years ago
    Ok, I’ll say it. The thread and your review are a bit stalkery and delusional. This is why strippers have fake names and phone numbers. She’s nice to you because it’s part of her strippersona. That’s how this works. Wake up.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Aye JimmyMcNutty + 5
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    An absolute beauty, especially for someone that has been in the business for 25 years according to her profile.
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    She is an absolute beauty, did Sugar 44 give her a reason for not hiring her? Seems like their loss.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ my guess is because she would have taken away too much business from the other girls causing some hard feelings ga and jealousy.
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    Meat72, You are probably right. Katana only worked at Cheetah's a few weeks before she went to Hi Liter. She told me that some of the dancers were mean to her because she had customers that wanted to wait until she was available for a dance.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    The first choice of club wasn’t Bourbon? 🤔 Odd
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    And what are you trying to get out of posting this thread?
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    I actually prefer Asian ladies as you can tell from the Club reviews that I have written. One of Raquel's friends is an Asian lady that is "So Fine" Raquel is putting in a good word about me to her Asian friend.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    It depends on where I plan to club, as to whether I will wear a belt. If I’m meeting a dancer ITC to go to directly to VIP, then I won’t think about removing my belt.

If I am heading out to sniff around and see what’s available, then I will avoid a belt and jeans. Thin pants and no belt - are a good choice.

I’m not sure I understand how your belts are getting torn. If a dancer is grinding, her grind will be significantly below your belt line, so I’m a bit confused how things are wearing out.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Sorry. My mistake. This was intended for the Info On Belts discussion.
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    When I started this discussion, Raquel was my current favorite. When I returned to the club, Raquel introduced me to her Asian friend. Her Asian friend is now my current favorite.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Raquel just seems like a caricature of a hardened hooker. Thats unattractive to me.
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^^ That’s because you are a nigga with $$, and you want to spend it on girls with implants and butt injections, kinda like gangsta rappers do.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I think I have seen these same photos on Seeking.com .
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    "She is out of my league now, but she would not be out of my league if I was 20 years younger. In the 1970's my girlfriend Cynthia Paul*** became Miss Wisconsin and competed in the Miss USA Pageant."

The "out of my league" comment is humorous to me, she is an attractive stripper not the Princess of Saudí Arabia, she dances and entertains men for money (nothing wrong with that) but the OP is selling it a little too thick for me.
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Nice!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    @Warrior I was thinking the same thing.
  • Hunter2019
    5 years ago
    I have been getting numerous messages from people that want to know about Raquel and Extras.
    I do not do Extras. I am retired, wealthy and want to stay healthy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion