tuscl

Looking for an organization to join

OrgMan
Looking for an organization to join...
I've been reading about an organization in California I'd like to join, but it doesn't seem to be progressing very quickly. Also with the CIA-level security surrounding it, I don't know if I would ever be able to find the leader.

Does anyone else have an organization I could join? If so, please let me know a little about it, what the membership requirements are, and if there is an initiation ceremony.

22 comments

• DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    It's having funding challenges and cannot afford to acquire its second bag of Takis.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    We have a secret TUSCL newsletter that lays it out about how to join the organization!
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    The price of entry is all your self respect
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Just a handful of people now. Nothing on paper, no incorporation.

But it will always be just invitation only , and keeping underwraps for as long as possible.

If interested, keep in touch.

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    It's forever in a perpetual state of being formed.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately, I was forced out as treasurer due to the Hot Takis debacle
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I forgot to emphasize, our standards are very high, especially with the men.

SJG
  • DeclineToState
    5 years ago
    ^The debacle is your Merkle's Boner. Shame.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Not so at all.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Life long education and left political activism are to be an integral component of the organization. And our women will always be very well taken care of.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    So much better than FLF and his needling.

SJG
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    You should join Athletics Anonymous. Whenever you feel like doing something strenuous like running or cutting the grass, they send someone over to drink with you until the urge passes.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^ I've known people like that.

SJG
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    ^^ Your momma?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Right now I seem to be limited just by how many books and articles I can get, and then having the time to read them. With what I can get, I am highly maxed out time wise.

This is why the organization will be set up as sections of a giant know-it-all think tank. Reading, writing, discussing, planning, all day long. Get drained dry and bedding down with our stripper grade hotties at night. Then up in the morning and start all over again.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    TUSCL is constructive, staying on top of lots of things. Also, I do other stuff while waiting to see who posts.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Is Stupid Jerkoff Guy the only one who doesn’t realize this is a troll post?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ No prevert, you are the one with a canvas sack over your head.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    That’s quite the comeback Jerkoff, did you have to go upstairs to get your mom’s help with that? Or was it just somebody from the library.
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    ^
    Lol
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Prevert and TheeOSU, don't you ever come up out of your mud puddles?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ***PSA***

Whenever san_jose_creep is called out for his real life situation, for example he is reminded of being homeless and posting at the public library free internet computers, he will literally envision and reply with death or physical harm to the offending poster. TUSCL is his fantasy life that he lives vicariously to escape from his real life, so he hates and wishes literal harm upon anyone that disrupts his fantasy. So what it means in this thread is that he truly wishes that prevert would get suffocated by a canvas sack and that TheeOSU and prevert are lying dead in mud puddles.

***End PSA**"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion