Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Looking for an organization to join

OrgMan

Looking for an organization to join...

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

I've been reading about an organization in California I'd like to join, but it doesn't seem to be progressing very quickly. Also with the CIA-level security surrounding it, I don't know if I would ever be able to find the leader.

Does anyone else have an organization I could join? If so, please let me know a little about it, what the membership requirements are, and if there is an initiation ceremony.

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

It's having funding challenges and cannot afford to acquire its second bag of Takis.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

We have a secret TUSCL newsletter that lays it out about how to join the organization!

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

The price of entry is all your self respect

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Just a handful of people now. Nothing on paper, no incorporation.

But it will always be just invitation only , and keeping underwraps for as long as possible.

If interested, keep in touch.

SJG

Profile picture for Subraman
Subraman
•

Unfortunately, I was forced out as treasurer due to the Hot Takis debacle

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ I forgot to emphasize, our standards are very high, especially with the men.

SJG

Profile picture for DeclineToState
DeclineToState
•

^The debacle is your Merkle's Boner. Shame.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Not so at all.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Life long education and left political activism are to be an integral component of the organization. And our women will always be very well taken care of.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

So much better than FLF and his needling.

SJG

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

You should join Athletics Anonymous. Whenever you feel like doing something strenuous like running or cutting the grass, they send someone over to drink with you until the urge passes.

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^ I've known people like that.

SJG

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

^^ Your momma?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Right now I seem to be limited just by how many books and articles I can get, and then having the time to read them. With what I can get, I am highly maxed out time wise.

This is why the organization will be set up as sections of a giant know-it-all think tank. Reading, writing, discussing, planning, all day long. Get drained dry and bedding down with our stripper grade hotties at night. Then up in the morning and start all over again.

SJG

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

TUSCL is constructive, staying on top of lots of things. Also, I do other stuff while waiting to see who posts.

SJG

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Is Stupid Jerkoff Guy the only one who doesn’t realize this is a troll post?

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

^^^^ No prevert, you are the one with a canvas sack over your head.

SJG

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

That’s quite the comeback Jerkoff, did you have to go upstairs to get your mom’s help with that? Or was it just somebody from the library.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ Lol

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

Prevert and TheeOSU, don't you ever come up out of your mud puddles?

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement