tuscl

Where is the best club for $5 lapperz

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Just curious, where is your favorite place for $5 lapperz?

8 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    There are 5 or 6 black clubs in Atlanta that have $5 lap dances. I have been to a couple of them and have no desire to return. It's mostly rap crap, cut short and run together to make it difficult for the customer to keep count of just how many dances they got. Additionally most of the dancers were not my type. Most were "thick" and I like em petite.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    shadowcat took the bait, but will MackTruck troll? Decisions, decisions...
  • DickyDoo2
    5 years ago
    Akron Ohio go to Old Glory Daze or Lust Adventures.
  • Harderlap
    5 years ago
    Knockouts in Albuquerque has $5 lap dances. VIP room is only $10 though, so most dancers don’t want to (or won’t) do lap dances for $5. Occasionally you can get one to to do a $5 lapper if you promise to get the $10 VIP dances if the lap dance is good enough. Since $10 is reasonable, I usually just get a VIP and stop after one if it is not worthwhile.
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    T&A in South Phoenix has $5 lap dances and equal their value, you get exactly what you pay.
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Salty $5 dances ( dances in general) bad at T and A or are the dancers just not very attractive ?
  • SaltyNuts
    5 years ago
    Not attractive
  • lurkingdog
    5 years ago
    There are several clubs in the Akron area that have $5 loppers. YMMV but I’ve had some memorable times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion