tuscl

“Sex without love is as hollow and ridiculous as love without sex.” ~Hunter S. T

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Title says it all.

7 comments

• TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I'm surprised that Thompson would say that, he didn't seem like the type but he definitely was an original.
    BTW, I just checked, it's been 15 years since he passed, doesn't seem that long to me.
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    I've always found that to be one of his less insightful quotes, having found both of those to be quite satisfying.
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    OP is wierd
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Well, sex without love is all I need right now so I’ll take hollow.
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    "I'll take sex without love seven days a week, on six different continents, with hot women of every race and nationality, and my cock will thank me for it.." -- Prufrock, J.A.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    I'd say sex without love is 2x better than masturbation whereas sex with love is probably 10-20x better. Then again, I don't really know what's going on in the heads of other guys so I can't really quantify it very well. A lot of guys I know don't feel any difference between casual sex and masturbation. Other guys don't seem to feel much difference between relational sex and casual sex.

For women, it might be 40x better. I have a theory that men usually are less sensitive to the effects of oxytocin. Oxytocin increases the pleasure of sex dramatically which is why so many women only start behaving like sex addicts once they are in love, but men are more likely to be addicted to sex as a general matter regardless of emotions or feelings. Once they are in love though, women may be even more sensitive to sexual pleasure than men are.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    sometimes love will be there, sometimes it will not be.

Often I would say that love is circumstantial, and often toxic.

But sex is still good!

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion