tuscl

Shout Out to EastCoaster

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Eastcoaster has been submitting 10+ address updates almost daily. We really appreciate it! Thanks for helping us keep tuscl accurate!

https://tuscl.net/member.php?id=416517

30 comments

• twentyfive
    5 years ago
    👍👍 he’s a good man Charlie Brown
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    His dedication to the game is admirable
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    That IS a great deed. But what's the issue, are that many club addresses incorrect on here?
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ after the most-recent site update of 2 months ago or so, many if not most of the club addresses on TUSCL kinda got screwed up
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Shout out to Founder for shouting out to EastCoaster
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Eastcoaster is like Santa Claus. He knows where all the bad girls hang out. :)
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    Who is 'us'?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    I see that some of my local clubs are among those with bad addresses.
    I'll submit updates soon.
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I appreciate the efforts that EastCoaster is making. I don’t worry about my local clubs, I know where they are. But if I am traveling having the right address could help. I will take a look at my local clubs and update if necessary to help anyone that is traveling in this area.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Thanks, Founder, et al. I pretty much only club while traveling around the country, so, not being super-familiar with the clubs (or totally unfamiliar), I really rely on the addresses.

While browsing TUSCL reviews each morning, it doesn't take me long to do a quick check of an address on Google Maps' Street View; reporting updates is easy, and Founder is great about working through the updates quickly.

Yes, lots and LOTS of addresses are wrong. Sometimes the address is off by just the last digit -- which usually means I'm looking for a club on the wrong side of the street. Other times, the addresses are WAY off. The other day, the address that was listed for one club placed it in the middle of a river!

Anyway, rather than bitch about the incorrect addresses, I decided I'd just make this my contribution to all the other wayward mongers like me who really need accurate info. I am grateful to anyone else who takes up the challenge.
  • grand1511
    5 years ago
    A club in the middle of a river? I guess those girls mean it when they say they're wet!
  • GoVikings
    5 years ago
    ^ lololol
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    What?? You chose to do something instead of just bitching about it? Appreciate you raising the bar for the rest of us. Props to founder for acknowledging it and I’ll throw my “thanks” into the mix as well.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Good job EastCoaster! Having the correct club address is very important - especially when using GPS to find the club.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Shout outs to Papi_Chulo for shouting out Founder for shouting out Eastcoaster for the mass strip club updates. 😁 Keep up the good work fellas 😂
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Eastcoaster needs to change his name to CoastToCoast
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    ^ just sayin'
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Founder I think you should give the man an extra month of VIP.

👏👏👏
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    Papi_Chulo: Eastcoaster needs to change his name to CoastToCoast

Wasn't that Sinclair's old tag line?
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I gave him a free year VIP
  • joker44
    5 years ago
    👍
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @founder that's why TUSCL is the best strip club website. 👍👍
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    Wow! Thanks, founder!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yeah!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Free year of VIP, WOW!

SJG
  • bubba267
    5 years ago
    Well deserved. Thanks for the extra contributions.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    —>“I am grateful to anyone else who takes up the challenge.”

What “territory” have you already covered?

I concur with the above about the contributions.
  • EastCoaster
    5 years ago
    nicespice, it's not like I've undertaken a systematic look at all the listings. Every morning as I read through the past day's reviews I look at the clubs' addresses. Some I know are right. Some I doubt are right, and some I'm just curios about (since so many have been wrong) so I check them against what Google Maps Street View shows. It's a quick process, and after while the correct versions become more numerous than the faulty ones.

I don't have to check every single one. Follies get reviewed just about every day, and I know that the address is right because I know that one by heart. And so does my GPS. lol

I never set out to check every single address in the TUSCL pantheon of club listings, nor can I. I'm a little obsessive, maybe, but I'm not crazy. I just figure over time I'll make at least a little bit of a difference.

My suggestion is that contributors here could just eyeball the addresses they see in listings once in a while and check if you think something might be wrong. It's not perfect, but if you correct a few now and then, it's still gonna be helpful.
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    If everybody fact checked a club at the same time they did a review, the product would be even better. But most reviewers don't take the time to see if the club hours, prices, etc are correct. Hell a lot of them can't even read the guidelines.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion