tuscl

3 from the same club

Newtothislife
California
Sunday, February 23, 2020 6:54 PM
2018-2019 was the best year ever. At one point I was sleeping with 3 strippers that worked at the same location. The cool thing about it was that they all knew about each other. 2 of the girls were actually friends with each other. Even staff and other customers knew. I have soo many stories to tell. I was having sex in vip all the time. I could do whatever I wanted. 🙂

13 comments

• IceyLoco
    •
    4 years ago
    You mean 3 prostitutes working the same club.
  • Newtothislife
    •
    4 years ago
    I wouldn’t call them prostitutes. If anything call girls maybe.
  • IceyLoco
    •
    4 years ago
    Ugh its prostitution. They won't reject your money.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    •
    4 years ago
    Newtothislife said "I wouldn’t call them prostitutes. If anything call girls maybe." That's some mighty fine hair splitting you're doing there. But whatever if you're having fun and not hurting anyone.
  • Mate27
    •
    4 years ago
    Cool story bro
  • Papi_Chulo
    •
    4 years ago
    This isn't news nor that impressive for the vets here - many on here just call that Tuesday
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    •
    4 years ago
    The timing of your return is incredible! I was just asking IceyLoco if he thinks you’ll ever give us an update on this: [view link] Welcome back! It’s good to see that you’re still crazy after all these years
  • Newtothislife
    •
    4 years ago
    I’m ready to tell all now. I was too busy living the life. No time or care to be on here. Now that I’m taking a break from the lifestyle I wanted to come back to see what everyone else was doing.
  • Dain
    •
    4 years ago
    Please, tell us which club!
  • Newtothislife
    •
    4 years ago
    Part of the reason why I stopped coming on here to gloat was because I didn’t want to put these girls on blast or incriminate myself. I’ll give specific info on dm if anyone is really interested.
  • CJKent (Banned)
    •
    4 years ago
    @Newtothislife Pics and Videos or didn’t happen.
  • Newtothislife
    •
    4 years ago
    👍🙂
  • Newtothislife
    •
    4 years ago
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion