tuscl

OT: Strip Club Discussion Question

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Since the TUSCL discussion board is flooded by Political Discussions (yes, I know I can block/ignore) any discussion regarding strip clubs and mongering seem to off topic.

I wonder if the Political Sites have similar issues:

Too many discussions about strip clubs and few about polítics.

58 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ Cristobal, what the hell kind of question is that? You know that most places people do not discuss strip clubs.

Is anyone stopping your from discussing strip clubs? Is thread by thread ignore broken? Is anyone interfering or impinging upon you, or are you just trying to shit on other people's discussions?

I wouldn't take such a harsh tone with you if you'd hadn't of tried things like multiple previous times.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Well, the political discussions are cordoned off in the "Politics" group, so it's not a bother unless I go out of my way to look. And then it's my own fault.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, Cristobal, pull your head out of your anus for once, and got to Groups -> Front Room.

https://tuscl.net/discussions.php?group_…

SJG
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    So diacuss what you want. There are different rooms
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah you just need to view the forum by groups. If you click on discussions you'll end up with all the groups mixed in listed in one big section, in order of most recent post. But if you click on groups you can view by front room, verified members, VIP room, TJ forum, etc. Since politics is a big issue right now with it being an election year that group actually has a lot of new threads.

SJG you could have just told him that without being a fucking jerk about it. But then again that's what you are so I shouldn't be surprised.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ The guy has tried stuff like this before, so I mean the things I said.

SJG
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Yeah. I pick the discussion forums by group so politics gets filtered out.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    I hope other sites are dealing with a wave of random strip club discussions. That would mean the the general population is finally open to talking about strip clubs in a positive way. Unfortunately I imagine the only time strip clubs are talked about on political forums is incorrect information about "the rash of sex trafficing" in clubs and shutting them down to "protect the public and empower women."
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ agreed!

SJG
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Maybe not strip clubs in general, but I do find that with every forum, there is a large amount of discussion related to topics that are not about what the original forum was designed for.

I generally see this as a good thing. It means there's a community and people are forming friendships or are interested in what the other users have to say about other topics. If there was no off-topic discussion it would mean we have no interest in talking to each other about anything besides the reason we came here.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ agreed!

SJG
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I am a member of 6 political websites FORUMS. Only one of those FORUMS do not discuss strippers or AMPs. 5 out of 6 all flood the discussion forums with their escapades in the world of P4P because they are all sick fucks like me. The only political forum that doesn’t speak of strip clubs is the TUSCL POLITICAL DISCOURSE.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    LOL. Stupid Jerkoff Guy complaining about what other people are posting. From the idiot who spams almost every thread he’s in bullshit that’s rich.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @Nidan

That's actually really funny.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @cc99

That was point.

Also, you make a great point, discussion board are more interesting when they topics are diverse and share our collective experiences and opinions.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

I do not mind using the "discussion board" option and sifting through the topics but wow, there were too many political discussions for a strip club website.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, people want to talk about lots of things. That says something positive about this forum.

And it is nicely partitioned.

You and Prevert should not have anything to complain about.

And really, your views about what other people are posting, who gives a fuck?

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @prevert

Isn't is ironic?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    No Cristobal, again, pull your head out of your anus!

You are not responding to threads and posts. You started this thread to try and start a meta-narrative, a conversation about this forum and about its people!

Shut The Fuck Up!

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ Cristobal, you have tried this kind of stuff before!

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Nice to see the discussion with a variety of topics, including a few about Mongering and Strip Clubs, not just polítics.

I guess this OT discussion topic helped returned balance to TUSCL (lol).
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Nidan - that is funny! I was thinking those political types were sick fucks! I expected political discussions to mostly be about filthy whores!
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, if you want more strip club threads, no one is stopping you from making them.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Stupid Jerkoff Guy except you who posts nonsense on every post just to be annoying.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ No asshole, you are the one now who is talking about me, posting negative meta-narrative.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Well since it’s a philosophical impossibility to post any kind of positive meta narrative about you that only leaves me with not posting and that wouldn’t be very much fun would it?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You should have better to do, if you tried this f2f you would be silenced, either police or me handling you myself.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    You aren’t doing shit except bust a vein on the internet and look stupid. You aren’t handling anybody.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    The balance had returned to TUSCL.

Thanks to all who contribute to restoring balance to the discussion board.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    CRISTOBAL, I DO NOT CARE WHETHER OR NOT YOU THINK THE BOARD IS BALANCED. IF YOU WANT TO POST SOMETHING, DO SO. BUT DON"T WASTE YOUR KEYSTROKES TRYING TO PUSH ME OR ANYONE ELSE OFF.

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Why would Stupid Jerkoff Guy think that “restoring balance” had anything to do with pushing him off?
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Prevent, whatever rock you crawled out from other, time no to go back under it.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Correction: Prevert

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    A thanks to all TUSCL PLs helping to make the discussion board fun and interesting again.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Again Cristobal, 25mm in front of your nose, STOP TROLLING ME!

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    For the TUSCLers who visit this site for exclusively the Political Discussions, you must be getting a Super hardon on this Super Tuesday and not because Barbie, Mercedes, and Sparkles are naked and grinding on you in the VIP room.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, if you don't want to partake in political discussions, I can assure you that you won't be missed.

You have member ignore, you have thread ignore, and you can just go to the Front Room Group.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU PROBLEM?

SJG
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Someday I hope to find a stripper going by 'Pedro'. That way I can post 'Vote for Pedro' in any discussion room.

Vote for Pedro!
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    LMFAO san_jose_creep rages at Cristobal for not using ignore/mute when he could be doing the same thing instead of raging. 😂🤣🤪
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot

Vote for Pedro. Vote for Pedro... Lol
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @fun_loving_fella

I have no idea either.

Cristobal (lol)
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Stupid Jerkoff Guy, if you don't want to partake in Cristobal’s discussions, I can assure you that you won't be missed.

You have member ignore, you have thread ignore, and you can just go to the Front Room Group.

WHAT THE FUCK IS YOU PROBLEM?
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @prevert

Lol.

Cristobal (lol)
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    I'm actually jealous of Cristobal's apparent ability to make SJG launch into a caps lock tirade with no effort whatsoever. He keeps getting super upset while Cristobal isn't even mentioning his name lol.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Just expressing my opinion about nothing really regarding Super Tuesday with a strip club twist.

Cristobal (lol)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    It is great to see the discussion with a great variety if topics and good posts.

• SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Cristobal is the Bruce Lee of TUSCL trolling. Master of the art of trolling without trolling.

https://youtu.be/8H-FiCIMh20
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirlapdancealot

Quite the compliment from the master himself.

Cristobal (lol)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ LOL I'm merely standing on the shoulders of giants.

SLD (lmao)
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    You guys should be in the underground VIP Room.

As it is, you have made a fucking mess!

Someone is going to have to use Clorox and mop up after you. Otherwise the Health Dept could come out with UV lights and shut us down.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I am really enjoying the Discussion Board, this is the type of variety and contributions which make TUSCL the ultimate strip club site.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Damn I waited all this time for a clapback from SJG and that's all he came with??!! Disappointed doesn't even begin to describe my feelings about that wack ass comeback. Take some time and come back with something better, fuck, maybe turning on the caps lock will help. Hoping for something good.

-TFP (lmfao)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @tfp

Brother, I cannot have you feeling so disappointed, I shall double my efforts.

Cristobal (lol)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    There have been good to great posts the last few days.

Thanks to all the TUSCLers for their contributions.

Cristobal (lol).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    I like this thread for the closing signatures

SLD (LMAO)
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ (lmao)
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @sirdancealot

Exactly, so we know it is the master analysis postíng, not just some troll.

Lol.

Cristobal (lol).
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ lmao

SLD (lmao)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion