tuscl

Risk management and being a fucking adult about shit

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So weather its gambling or fucking strippers we all should understand that we are either addicts or boarder line

With this said a few safe guards has helped me out. As i actually do both

1. Set a budget

2. Put friends and family first.

3. Make sure your good like food clothing shelter

4. Make sure your savings for retirement and a rainy day fund

5. Make sure its still fun and if not take time off

6. Have other hobbies as well

7. Learn the best strategies

37 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    So if I’m trying to sell a kidney on Craigslist to fund my next sc visit I may have a problem??
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Only if you don't get a good price gobstopper.

Or if you already sold the other kidney to fund your prior visit.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ A serious monger would never do any of the things on that list.

SJG
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    ^^^ so SJG, are you saying you’re a serious monger since you lost in here for hours a day, even though you claim to be engaged 24/7 in local politics?

Or are you just a serious PUA with your front room makeout sessions and toda la noche with black girls at dive bars?
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Lol good additional tips guys Lmfao
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Yep
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Juice, I liked you better when you were living out of a van and wooing strippers with KFC. :)
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ That's because you thought there was some one that you were doing better then, is the only reason.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    No 25_Troll, that's how an insecure little ankle biter like you thinks. It explains why you abandoned the culture that your ancestors died to preserve - your need to fit in with all the Christian kids was more pressing than your loyalty to your heritage.

I just though he was funnier when he was playing that character. It's also fun to daydream about living by the seat of one's pants when one lives a polar opposite life full of family, business and other responsibilities.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Better to be an ankle biter, than an insecure bigoted cocksucker RickiBoi, you stupid anti-semetic faggit.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ^ How does insulting a non-Jew make me anti-semitic? Shoot, you showed more loyalty to an admitted pedophile than you feel for the sacrifices made by your ancestors. You're truly a detestable person on every level, right down to your incurable urge to troll a strip club website. Very sad.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Chill, please!

SJG
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    SJG, you should probably stop bullet bumping threads all day with obvious troll droppings if you want this new "voice of reason" act gains the required suspension of disbelief. 😉
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    that should have been "to gain" not "gains." LOL
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    ^ Asshole
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    20fag youre not Jewish. You bring up the Jew card to play victim then talk about your familys Christmas
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Icehole you make up shit n shot, you're a bigot yourself and a liar,
    exactly when have I ever talked about my family or even mentioned Christmas in any manner other than wishing others a Merry Christmas ? You'll never find it in any statement I've ever made because it isn't true, I will be in Vegas myself in two weeks meet me there, we can shoot the shit n shot . I'll introduce you to some club owners, see if you've ever been anyplace in Vegas liar.
    My bet is you won't show up cause you are a pussy and a prevaricator
    I doubt you've ever been to Vegas, and I'm sure you won't be there in the beginning of March.

• Icey
    5 years ago
    You said it. You admitted to growing up Christian. And you only bring Judaism up to call anyone calling you out an anti Semite. Youre just a little bitch
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I've never said anything remotely close to that, you are nuts and stupid
    How did I bring up Judiasm in this thread ? I responded to an attack that was anti semetic , are you illiterate as well as crazy ?
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    It can't be anti Semitic youre not Jewish
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    you are a fucking weasel, and attacking me for being Jewish is anti semetic, you bigoted illiterate fuck up.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Youre not Jewish.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    You don't practice Judaism
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    Wow this thread really quickly degenerated into a flame war.

@TwentyFive

I'm not gonna enter this fray. I just thought I'd say it seems you've been fighting with the other members of this board a lot more than usual lately. I'm not taking any sides I just thought I'd say this if its alright. Being on TUSCL too long in my experience can easily make a person irritable and agitated. I felt a lot better after I took a hiatus and only occasionally post on TUSCL than I did when I was here all day every day.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Juice juice juice LOL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Gots to ask CC exactly what you mean saying stupid stuff,
    Not entertaining the fray doesn’t mean anything when you add the rest of your statement to it
    To me not entering the fray generally means not saying anything at all but feel free to enlighten us with your wisdom
  • JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    I bought a new back brace this last week. Now that’s being an adult, an old adult!

Bacon!!
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    👍 is it more comfortable than the old back brace.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Skeet skeet skeet.
  • CC99
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive

It means my opinion regarding who's in the right in this argument is neutral.

@Nidan

Skeet skeet indeed.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Juice! Juice! Juice!
  • JuiceBox69