tuscl

Am I wrong for blocking a H**

NatiNate
Illinois
Friday, February 14, 2020 8:55 PM
So I always believe a man should have a side piece. I already had slight anxiety about seeing my side boo before my main today. So earlier in the day my main text me she wants a purse with some money in it. I’ve been trying to break up with her all week. But she hits me with your breaking my heart u must have another and how can you do this before Valentines. So I send her a pic of a Michael Kors shopping bag flowers bath and body works and a bottle. She sends back where are the shoes. Then sends a pic of her with a sad face saying that’s her look cause she didn’t get what she wanted. I proceed to uninstall Instagram so she can’t DM me delete her contact info and put my phone on do not disturb and allow only my contacts to come through. I mean how dumb can she be. My side chick cost me zero but time. I was suppose to pick my main chick up from work later tonight but I have to take advantage of my opportunity to drop her greedy ass. So the question stands am so wrong for blocking a ho?

17 comments

• Michigan
    4 years ago
    Great decision. Been there, done that. She's a golddigger.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Dude, she's not your gf. What's this "trying to break up with her" stuff? She's a stripper and running a hustle. There's wrong with blocking her, but there's also nothing wrong politely telling her that it's just not working for you anymore, and that you've decided to move on. Papi can weigh in - I'm sure he would have tons to say about this.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Guys being intimidated by young girls in their underwear, is a constant source of amusement, to me. She ain't your boo, get your shit together.
  • NatiNate
    4 years ago
    Gracias gents, I’m going to sound like a PL lol but I even met her kids. Anyway some how my do not disturb functionality didn’t go as planned but she proceeded to call me 26 times in 90 minutes crazy. But true that she’s a stripper running a hustle. Can’t wait to hit up the mall to get my funds back.
  • datinman
    4 years ago
    " trying to break up with her all week." While I may develop some affection in my mind for a current favorite, I always view pfp as a retail transaction. I wouldn't think of it as a break up if I got tired of my favorite Italian restaurant, nor feel guilty if I was occasionally in the mood for sushi.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    @NatiNate - It's possible that your DND didn't work because it was set to allow calls to go through if the caller places two consecutive calls to you with 15 min. That's the way it works on my phone at least. First call is blocked. Then the second call will go thru if it's within 15 min. I think it's a safety feature of sorts so that someone can reach you in a true emergency. You can disable that feature and block no matter what if that's what's gong on. But back to the original topic at hand. You're doing the right thing, and man up.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    " So the question stands am so wrong for blocking a ho?" From your side of the story it seems like cutting her off was the best decision for you, there is nothing wrong with blocking anybody. However, the story is a little disconcerting. If a relationship is not working, you either end it or fix it but the OP uses the preferred pussy technique of so many, avoid confrontation and block the communication, which ironically did not work. From your post you wanted to end the relationship but instead bought her some gifts in an effort to prolong it and avoid the confrontation on Valetine's day, seems like a sure fire method to moving on. Why did you not try the novel concept of (respectfully) telling her the truth?
  • Nidan111
    4 years ago
    Just. Walk. Away. WTF is your issue? She is a stripper.
  • NatiNate
    4 years ago
    “Disconcerting” maybe “Pussy approach” hell yes I tried to reason with her on two separate occasions being truthful. But some people can’t be rationed with. Statistics is how I make my living. If I could create an algorithm to solve relationship problems I probably wouldn’t be enjoying this hobby. It started out under the guise of one thing and recently turned to something different not even p2p which I have another which is a sure fire thing without p2p. I never intended to fully block just stop the calls. Which is one reason I miss my Android you could block and still see the texts you blocked later haven’t figured it out yet on the iPhone.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    @heaving - No offense intended, and this is a total thread-jack, but you sound particularly pathetic loser-y in some of your posts. Is your SC MO to substitute paid companionship for civilian relationships since it doesn't sound like you've been particularly successful in latter arena? Going to SCs to go after strippers in lieu of civvies is probably not going to help you up your game for a "real" relationship since strippers are pretty much a sure thing. I suppose learning to make small talk with strippers can help with talking to women in general if you have those types of issues, but the civilian game is very different than the stripper game.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Ok...maybe I take that back about the civilian game being very different than the stripper game. In both worlds, the girl wants something from you. Also, some civvies are in it for the money just like the strippers are, but ideally, for the civilian girl, it's not (just) about the money. But a civilian is definitely still going to make judgments on superficial stuff, like looks, hygiene, habits, earning potential, etc. You just have to find the right civilian, just like you have to find the right stripper.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    @heaving - below average looking is no impediment. Have you seen some of the bfs these girls have? It's like, how did a total dirtbag like you end up in the pants of hot girl like her without paying for it? If you have a decent job and communications skills, you should be able to bench above what league you think you're in. But having a fat wallet (which could also be a good job) helps a lot - take a look at Ric Ocasek of the Cars - he ended up married to super model Paulina Porizkova for 10 years. Ric was definitely NOT a looker.
  • jacej
    4 years ago
    Here's a quick anecdote: I once overheard a girl talking to another girl about guys, and they were also talking about the types of cars they drive. One girl said that if a so-so looking guy drove up in a regular car, like a Toyota/Chevy/Honda whatever, she wouldn't think that much of him. But if the same guy drove up in up upscale car, like a BMW, that automatically increased the interest factor by a lot, and would elevate her opinion of him. I'm not saying that all girls are that shallow or that they're all gold diggers, but the appearance of success/money helps a lot. But it has to be real because if the guys drives a BMW and lives in a a rent-controlled building, then she's gonna call bullshit on the guy, and she's just going to turn around and walk.
  • Jascoi
    4 years ago
    glad i drive a bad ass prius.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    "I do not really want to climb the ladder of "practice girlfriends" [people you do not intend to keep around for long time] to find a better one eventually" Practice girlfriends can be lots of fun. You can try whatever you want on them, and if she walks then what did you actually lose? Older women are also great because they'll just tell you what they like. Learn what works and keep it in your back pocket for the next girl. When you start hearing "where did you learn that?" then you're doing it right.
  • wallanon
    4 years ago
    You just haven't found the right level of crazy hot yet. Just don't forget what you're doing and decide to keep one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Are you wrong to block her or break up with her?... no. But how you did it sounds incredibly passive aggressive, which isn't my way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion