tuscl

Have You Ever?

NatiNate
Illinois
Sunday, February 9, 2020 3:53 PM
In my 20+ years of mongering I’ve almost seen it all and done it all. Besides firing off a hot shot in the club and getting a text that reads I’m working this weekend and btw you knocked me up here’s the ultrasound of Jr. Started at 17 and sure there are those more experienced and sure I may get flamed for my lurking and infrequent and absent contributions to the site. But have you ever hooked up with a civi that you met it the club? While passing time to see my atf at a different club, who thinks we are dating, I went to a different club down the way. A woman who was clearly on the other team motions to me saying she wasn’t attracted to the girl on stage and was pretending to talk to me. We struck up a convo and out of nowhere her friend a Latina “Mi encanta latinas” with a wagon behind her to die for shows up. At any rate had a blast for the next couple of hours threw some ones she showed me pictures of her kids blah blah blah, I asked her if I could take her out we settled on this coming weekend and I put my # in her phone. Still no contact but it hasn’t even been 24 hours yet and due to some “light” Facebook stalking an IM maybe sent if still no contact by Friday what do I have to lose. So the question remains have you ever hooked up with a civi from the strip club none dancer staff doesn’t count sorry T-Pain. Btw I didn’t go full monger mode I had on jeans vs. golf shorts, summertime favorite, or tack pants.

3 comments

• rickdugan
    4 years ago
    ===> "In my 20+ years of mongering I’ve almost seen it all and done it all. Besides firing off a hot shot in the club and getting a text that reads I’m working this weekend and btw you knocked me up here’s the ultrasound of Jr." Well, until you've had a dancer claim that the bun in the oven is yours, you really haven't graduated to the ultimate level. 😉 But all joking aside, no, I haven't hooked up with a civvie from a club. Besides the obvious, which is that most unattached women who visit clubs are carpet munchers, I play around with strippers precisely to avoid extracurricular civvie entanglements. I'm married so civvie women present added complications. But if you don't have an SO then I say fuck it - sounds like a fun time.
  • Cristobal
    4 years ago
    I have not hooked up. With a civvie a strip club because my goal was to bang a stripper plus not too many civvies worth the effort. I agree you have nothing to lose so just do it but for future reference the goal should be to get her to put her phone number in your phone, so you can contact her. Good luck and keep us updated.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Nope.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion