tuscl

Brothels in Switzerland

Thursday, February 13, 2020 8:20 AM
Ever been to one? What was it like? What's with the banter? I don't have photos if I did I wouldn't be asking. Thanks in advance for helpful comments

10 comments

• wallanon
    4 years ago
    Banter? Strip clubs in Switzerland are basically OTC only, at least around Zurich. The other places work like they do everywhere else in the world.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Honestly, the number of regular posters here who are in Europe = 1 (londonguy). And the number of regular posters who have clubbed in in Europe even once is probably fewer than 10 (and that might be too generous...). So, the number of regular forum posters who have specific experience with Swiss brothels is likely somewhere between 0 to 1. And it's more likely 0. So, if you don't get a lot of feedback, it's probably not because no one wants to share. It's more likely because you're dipping your bucket into a dry well. Sexy Cats, the place you asked about in your other thread, has zero reviews here. It's pretty safe to say that Switzerland doesn't have the same following here as, say, Tijuana.
  • Stephanie4life
    4 years ago
    I wanna go! Lol
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    Switzerland does have brothels. I haven’t been there but I have a friend who has. For the record he highly recommends Germany. However I’ve only been in Spain, and I have used London apartment girls and Scottish saunas a little bit. There are websites who specialize in Europe and it’s completely legal in many places so they can be pretty direct. I’m pretty sure prostitution is legal in Switzerland.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Got any pics or links? SJG
  • boomer79
    4 years ago
    I’d use [view link]. There are a lot of Brits who travel much like our Tiajuana crowd.
  • londonguy
    4 years ago
    Are you based in Europe? I suspect you are British, in which case if you are a regular monger I am surprised you don't already know that one of the highest rated brothels in Europe is in Zurich.
  • DINASOURDICKDAVE
    4 years ago
    Thanks gentleman; I'm based in NYC but travel a lot. Never been to Switzerland before. Hoping for some solid female companionship.
  • 1Chanman
    4 years ago
    Go to Club Inges Palace in Root.
  • loganshard
    4 years ago
    Paying to fuck is legal and regulated in Switzerland. But, no I haven't partaken yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion