tuscl

Schiff warns that acquitted Trump might sell Alaska to the Russians

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, February 4, 2020 8:38 AM
It would be better if he gave California back to Mexico.

17 comments

• crazyjoe
    4 years ago
    Let's take back Mexico and give it back to Texas
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Schiff is a used prostrate exam glove. Actually, Trump should just move to San Francisco and claim sanctuary from Federal government prosecution.
  • Mate27
    4 years ago
    Go take a Schiff and wipe your Pelosi with your Nadler.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    I listened to Schiff's talk. He did not say that as something real. It was just a hypothetical, that if we don't rein in Trump, then he could do anything and get away with it, sell Alaska to Russians or delegate war making power to Kushner. SJG
  • rickdugan
    4 years ago
    I bet that Putin felt very ripped off after Trump went ahead and gave tank busting rockets to the Ukraine. He also probably felt more than a little betrayed when Trump tried to block Western Europe'''s increasing importation of Russian natural gas. The longer this goes on, the goofier that the Russia narrative sounds. The saddest part is that Schiff knows all of this, yet he pounds that bogus narrative anyway because he thinks it still plays.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    Not much that’s bogus in saying Trump always defers to Putin don’t think Schiff was being serious but you guys make goofy an art form, there’s no question about Trumps kowtowing to all manner of dictators deny it at your own peril.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ Schiff was not being serious. He was just saying that we have to rein Trump in, or he could do crazy stuff, more crazy stuff. Remember, he was talking about trying to buy Greenland from Denmark. SJG
  • nemesisk7
    4 years ago
    You got a problem with California shadow ?
  • CJKent (Banned)
    4 years ago
    @shadowcat Why don’t we just give the entire continental United States back to the Native Americans, and Alaska back to the Native Northern Athabaskan and Hawaii to the Aboriginal Polynesian people of the Hawaiian Islands?
  • prevert
    4 years ago
    So Schiff is an idiot who doesn’t understand how the constitution works. I’m glad I got out when I did and don’t have to mess with these assholes anymore.
  • BigDickSammy_
    4 years ago
    Interesting
  • BigDickSammy_
    4 years ago
    I did not know we could sell states. How much could we sell California for
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Very proud of Adam Schiff and I see him getting re-elected many times, and also winning higher office. Schumer, post acquittal [view link] Newshour Today 2/5 [view link] SJG Pleaser 10" [view link]
  • etsutwigg222
    4 years ago
    Who wants that crap hole ?
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    California might by you for land fill, etsutwigg222! SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    We can't "sell states" I have to wonder if any of our politicians have *ever* read the Constitution.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Schiff was not being serious, he was trying to say that Trump might do anything. Remember, we had bought Alaska as a territory from Russia. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion