tuscl

Epstein

Studme53
Pennsylvania
Friday, January 31, 2020 11:22 PM
I know he was bad - but come on - is there anything more enticing than what he was offering? I probably would have gone to the island TBH. And how is he worst than Hitler but Roman Polanski was forgiven and even revered by lefty Hollywood ?

16 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    What he was offering was rape of a minor. And if you find rape of a minor enticing then you're a horrible, shitty human. I don't care what "Hollywood" thinks of Roman Polanski; he can die in a fire.
  • Member6532
    4 years ago
    Wow, I am honestly dumb founded. What kind of POS says I wish I could have raped a little girl.
  • jackslash
    4 years ago
    Polanski and Epstein should both be in jail for life.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    It's really too bad that fantasy RPG items like healing potions aren't a thing. It would be nice if all the people each of these assholes abused, or caused to be abused, or facilitated the abuse of, or turned them over to abusers, could torture them near to death and then magically heal them just enough to keep them alive. Over and over again for the rest of their lives. Yes, I *have* given this some thought. Why do you ask?
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I understand that Dershowitz had been to Epstein’s island, and that SOB was his lawyer, as well as our favorite presidential lawyer
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Great topic, OP. Very thought provoking. I guess since someone else did something wrong it makes Epstein’s actions acceptable. But I’ll pass on taking a trip to rape island.
  • chimera422
    4 years ago
    ... didn't kill himself
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^ was Trump involved? Prince Andrew? SJG
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Actually a stupid post. Sorry I made it. Don’t post drunk.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Epstein was like a very wealthy and well connected version of SJG WCG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    If by 'stupid' you mean 'abhorrent' and 'reprehensible', you are correct.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ Bullshit, I am nothing like this Epstein. Nice try WCG. SJG
  • Studme53
    4 years ago
    Hypocrisy = getting preachy and indignant, while whore mongering in Tijuana, where, surprise! there’s a lot of underage girls working the clubs and it’s ignored.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    4 years ago
    The thing that outrages me most about the Epstein affair is that his convenient 'suicide' keeps the names of his clients and others involved from full prosecution under the law. Some very influential people.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    I've never been to Tijuana. Being against rape of a minor isn't "preachy". I've been drunk before. It never made me sympathetic to child rapists.
  • JAprufrock
    4 years ago
    Asshole, there’s no fucking underage girls working in the clubs I’ve been to In TJ, including HK, it wouldn’t be difficult to tell. And anyone who thinks what any of these cock-suckers did to underage girls is acceptable needs to fall face first into a wood chipper.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion