tuscl

J-Lo - Shakira SB LIV half-time show

gammanu95
My casual drinking is your alcohol poisoning.
I had never looked forward to a halftime show like I had when two of the most MILFtastic Latinas innmusic were announced to be performing together. While Jennifer Lopez never ceases to amaze being one of the sexiest mature women around, I was looking forward to seeing Shakira even more.

Then I saw the photos from the presser. How depressing. J-Lo was J-Lo. Flawless in a sleeveless white halter and matching slacks. Hair on point. Toned arms and abs. Shakira in a shapeless T-shirt and jeans. Not even a T-shirt that a minivan mom would wear to a backyard barbecue. Black jeans that were unflattering. A second chin. And that still shot of her catching or (even worse) throwing the football is cringe-worthy.

Damn. Couldn't J-Lo have shared her trainer and dietitian for three fucking months?

24 comments

• NJBalla
    5 years ago
    J-LO's has been single of and on throughout her career so her brand is based on guys thinking they have a chance to date her. Shakira has been in a steady relationship with a very jealous soccer player. If you watch enough of her videos in the past 10 years you will notice she rarely has a male love interest. If I had Shakira at home, id make sure she only came out in public with a t shirt with my face on it.
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    Don't get me wrong, J.Lo has multifaceted performance talents, but as a human being she is a two-bit Puertan Rican whore.

I am more lamenting the fact that Shakira has fallen so far. She used to be all natural and smoking hot. Now, I would expect to see her drive by in leased Nissan Rogue with a large diet coke in the cup holder. It's just not right.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    That interview was old, but there was some serious cringe in there. I didn't think Shakira looked that bad dressed down. J-Lo might have some diva thing going on where no one is allowed to look too good beside her, hence the soccer mom look.
  • wallanon
    5 years ago
    Anybody have issues with how Shakira looks now in that red outfit?
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    She looks damn good for 43.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    Shakira FTW
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Shakira looked outstanding but I think the show itself was a waste of time.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    both catch my eye...
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    I really liked the show. Good music. Good visuals.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Shakira was hot as fuck.
  • Heellover
    5 years ago
    Shakira looked amazing! I didn't watch all of the halftime, but hated the rapper jlo had performing with her. I did youtube jlo-her strip tease scene from hustlers that is! Now that was awsome!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The halftime show was pretty-good - it wasn't off-the-charts but it was entertaining enough - I liked Shakira's performance a little more
  • mark94
    5 years ago
    JLo is now in the same category as Madonna. Time to hang up your thong ! No one wants a lap dance from Grandma.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    The show seemed to be more of a whiny advertisement for open borders.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Mark I would gladly pay up for a lap dance, or more, from JLo despite her age. That body would beat out most 20 something year old strippers on any day.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    Jlo should retire
  • gammanu95
    5 years ago
    I didn't watch much of the game. I tried, but I just cannot bring myself to give a fuck about San Francisco and Kansas City. As such, I missed the live broadcast of the half-time show. However, after reading the headines about the controversy (of which skibum continues to be on the wrong side), I watched the video of the half-time show. I was so gladly wrong about Shakira. She looked incredible for 43, and her singing and dancing were extraordinary. I always though Jennifer's dancing was her strongest talent, followed with acting in a distant second, and her singing abilities were not even a blip. That show did nothing to change my opinion.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    In spite of the sexy outfits, suggestive dancing and stripper poles, it wasn't sexy enough for the horny bastards segment of the viewership. But it was too sexy for the pre teens and church lady segment of the viewership. When the show if based on sex appeal rather than great music, it is impossible to get it just right.

Never been a fan of JLo or Shakira but I appreciated the energy and the dancing.
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Haha, you think Jay Z purposely put out falling performers just to lower the overall standard for half-time. Because after Beyonce's show, half time has steadily decreased in quality.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    At my age even the fat chick at the McDonald’s drive through looks good to me. 😵
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    I’ll bet a lot of you guys are younger than J-Lo and she’s in better shape than most of you, and Shakira looks pretty good too.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I love football and I watch the games for the game not for the half time show, so I had no Interest in this year's show with Shakira and JLo.

While both are attractive women and decent performers (I enjoyed Shakira's precross over music) there is so much better eye candy out there that either even register a blip for me.

I saw about 1 minute of the performance and wondered what was the point, the performance was slightly above average, the music was blahhh, and the outfits were neither too sexy or too conservative, rather boring.

Fortunately the game was very entertaining.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I'm often more-impressed by the bods on the backup dancers
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion