tuscl

Bringing your own Condom for FS?

TrentonPhantom
Recently moved to Trenton, NJ
Im not here to boast, but the condoms a dancer has been providing me have been too small and short. Im thinking of just asking her to use mine in the future. Have you ever brought protection and has a dancer ever refused your brand?

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Make sure she understands that you are taking her home with you afterwards. And be sure to have started off with a Front Room Makeout Session.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    First question... yes.

Second question... no.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Same answers as CMI.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    This is exactly why the TUSCL-brand extra small condoms (but marked "magnum" on the box ... y'know, to throw them off) were invented. "too small and short" -- I'm picking up what you're laying down, bro! It's like "magnum" on the box
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^^

:) :) :)

SJG
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Of course I bring my own? Why the hell would I trust anyone else’s.

Only one girl in my entire life has rejected my condom, and it was only because she was allergic to latex. That was before I was married even. Since I started having sex with strippers, they don’t seem to care as long as I have one.
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Never trust a stripper with your protection. I have always brought my own and no stripper has ever complained.
  • rl27
    5 years ago
    Yes I have had several dancers ask me if I had a condom before she started, and in certain clubs I will almost always bring my own because half the dancers are out.
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    Good answers, I thought dancers would prefer to use brands they bought for thier own health. Women tend to have a higher bar for health. Ill report back in a few weeks
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "Only one girl in my entire life has rejected my condom, and it was only because she was allergic to latex. "

I once took a stripper OTC who told me that she was allergic to latex. It created a real quandary given the timing of her disclosure.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ I remember when you originally posted about this!

SJG

Robin Trower - Full Concert - Rockpalast Crossroads, Bonn - 2005
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoMb0gN…
  • TrentonPhantom
    5 years ago
    @rick cant leave us hanging. Did you just settle for billy joel or buy somb lamb skin condoms at CVS

Journey - Any Way You Want It
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atxUuldU…
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    I surprised they trust your condoms personally I hit it raw. Condom sex is like washing your hands wearing gloves
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I always have to bring Saran Wrap. Condoms don’t fit me. Learned that trick from the AMPs I visit.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Washing your hands without wearing gloves doesn't put you at risk for VD and/or an accidental pregnancy.

Not that I believe you hit anything... raw or otherwise.
  • PinkSugarDoll
    5 years ago
    ^
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    I no longer ask, I just bring it. These chicks think every man on the planet is a little person and brings those free lifestyle condoms. Even the "king" version is small. Sorry, they all feel they'll only deal with a stereotypical white guy. HOWEVER, their usually grateful since it saves them material for another john. But this is usually for CBJ
  • NJBalla
    5 years ago
    I had a fav just for billy joel in the past. If i could do it over I would have always brought flavored condoms to see if she performed better
  • RandomName111
    5 years ago
    Pro tip - your wallet should always have 1 latex and 1 non-latex condom if you are out to play. Check your expiration dates too, Also, always pack Plan B in your bag if you are traveling and taking home some OTC. Being prepared is just basic respect.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    But unless you play often, they don't last long kept in wallets.

:) :) :)

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion