tuscl

Any one into ginger figging?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb

13 comments

• rickthelion
    5 years ago
    The problem with you apes is that you take things that start out as a joke and run with them. My great-grandpappy rick told me that he kidnapped some whacked out Brits on safari. A father and his daughter.

The father begged my grand-pappy not to ravish his daughter with his BSLC, so - as a joke - grand-pappy told him he wouldn’t defile the daughter if the father put spices up his arsehole.

Turns out the guy like the old spicey-arse and decided to keep doing it after he returned home from safari. Anyhoo, great-grandpappy put his BSLC up her arse and she REALLY liked that! ROAR!!!
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    Dare I ask what BSLC?
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    This might just be up Juice's alley. So to speak ;)
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    I think a certain “fun loving” ape is going to get the wildebeest treatment. Lion cocks are never limp. They are big and frickin spiny. Hence the big spiny lion cock.

You apes and your spineless dicks. So frickin gross. Even the thought of them makes me want to.... ROAR!!!!
  • rickthelion
    5 years ago
    Oh, and one more thing for the “fun loving” ape. Before you get the wildebeest treatment Imma make you shove hot chili up your ass. The good stuff from Hatch. Extra hot. ROAR!!!
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Is this thread related to the "losing erection while having sex" thread? Because this thread has definitely made me lose my erection. Usually when I browse tuscl I'm throbbing hard the entire time
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @subraman. ... that last sentence.... TMI !
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    Wait, are you not?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Subraman that statement explains a lot, not that I needed to know. Actually I was happier not knowing.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @Subraman is that a check mark next to your name or are you just glad to see me?
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    LOL, I know a *girl* who likes this type of thing. Never met a guy who (admits he) likes it.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    All this attention is getting me a little hard again
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    To the OP, uh, no.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion