tuscl

Hot stripper but sounds like Eddie Vedder. Should I put my dick in it?

Alright I’m at the club the other night and met one of these cool rocker chick alt girls. Different look in flannel and all that, free spirit we really hit it off. She said sings too, gets up on stage with an acoustic guitar and starts pounding out Pearl Jam hits, the only thing was she sounded exactly like Eddie Vedder, with all the yarling, I didn’t know whether to be amazed or horrified. Should I bang that or just settle for a hand job thanks.

13 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Have her sing something else in VIP.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ always start with a FRMOS.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    If she has a hot body - and you are enjoying the vibe with her - you should go for it.

Singing like Eddie Vedder isn't what she will be doing in VIP.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    ^ I'm hoping he's not going to ask her sing Jeremy in the back room! Lol!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good story bro
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Singing voice and regular voice are different, for me as long as her regular was voice did not sound like Eddie Vedder and she was what I wanted, I would take her to the VIP to (Pearl) Jam her.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    If she sounds like that then you should carefully check the plumbing first. Just sayin.
  • Cjersey3540
    5 years ago
    Exactly - the plumbing needs to be checked out - but cool
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    As long as you can’t call her daughter it’s OK to stick your dick in her, though people from Arkansas, West Virginia and Mississippi would have no issues anyway.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    I ended up doing OTC with this girl as a follow up if anyone still cared. I was deperate man, no strips clubs anywhere man.
  • TheeOSU
    4 years ago
    Lol, this might be the first time I saw this thread.
    It could have been worse, I've met a couple civie girls that sounded like Tom Waits when they spoke. Several years ago one lived next door to me and hearing her argue with her midget alcoholic boyfriend would have been entertaining in small doses if they weren't next door.
  • Longball300
    4 years ago
    Hand her your microphone and have her get ready for a pearl jam necklace I say.....
  • rattdog
    4 years ago
    how about asking her if she can do a spot on chris cornell? "fuck you fuck you. i want to fuck fuck fuck you!!"

if she can pull that one off would you still want her to empty out your balls?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion