tuscl

Small Cap Stocks

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
How much of my income or net worth should i invest in these kinds of companies trying to find that next Amazon or Netflix

16 comments

• ime
    5 years ago
    69%
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Brilliant
  • herbtcat
    5 years ago
    Although many of the posters here have done well investing in stocks, this is not a question for this crowd. Instead, I suggest you pony up the cost of one or two VIP's and consult a financial planner or certified investment advisor. Choose one who is legally obligated to represent your best interests, not a sales rep for a brokerage firm.

Having said that, I suspect you will find that diversifying your investments is always a good strategy. Choosing stocks (or even better, mutual funds) across small cap, medium cap, large cap, income vs growth, various industries (tech, medical, energy, manufacturing, etc.), and domestic vs, emerging markets will always be a good idea.

Cheaper method: Go look at the web sites for companies like ETRADE and Ameriprise and read the sections on investment strategies and try the online investor planning tools.

Final thought: Free advice is worth every penny you paid for it.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    Herb thanks brother
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    Put all your money in Yarmulke Inc.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    buy the dips, and sell the rips
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Timing the market is a fools errand
  • crazyjoe
    5 years ago
    Kick that markets ass juice!
  • gobstopper007
    5 years ago
    A lot will come down to your age and how much longer you plan to work. If you have 25 years labor left in you then you can be more risky, if 10 more years working then not so much.
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    I would stay away from those investments. Its basically gambling in penny stocks, and very few make anything.

In my view, rather than trying to pick a lucky stock, its better to buy several index based funds, with dividend reinvestment, and forget about the money for about 20 years. When you check your portfolio in year 21, it will be a nice number.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Buy Amazon dawg - Charles Schwab allows one to buy partial-shares vs having to plunk down big $$$ to buy costly stock shares like Amazon or Google.

If u wanna make big $$$ you either need to own a successful business or have a high-paying job - o/w you will have to take the long and steady road of patient prudent investing in order to have a decent nest-egg down-the-road.

Max your Roth IRA ($6K/yr - should be higher) since you can take that $$$ out tax/penalty free at any time should you need it - then keep investing from there.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Penalty free after age 55
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    For a Roth you can take your principle out penalty and tax free but growth on that principle may be subject to an early withdrawal penalty.

Put 90% into index funds, 5% in individual stock picks and go wild with the other 5% on weekly spy options. Glorified lotto tickets haha
  • SanchoRG
    5 years ago
    Principal whatever
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Buy low, sell high
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Good idea
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion