tuscl

Would-be helpful feature

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
w.r.t. the Unpublished Reviews comment box, there seems to be a character max - at one point it seemed like it was 320; then another time one of my comments got cut-off at 294 characters - so not sure if it's changed along w/ Founder's tweaks, or if it's not always the same length for w/e reason.

Anyway - it'd be nice to know how much one can type so one does not go thru the trouble of typing something to find out later when it publishes that part of it got cut-off .

It would be the most helpful if there was a character count as in some websites, where the characters are counted and displayed in a downward counting fashion as one is typing to let you know how many characters you have left and/or if you've reached your limit - this would also be helpful for discussion-thread titles which are now character-limited (not sure if review titles are also character limited).

Not a must-have feature but would be nice to have even if it's in pink!

10 comments

• founder
    5 years ago
    thanks papi,

i made the comments unlimited size
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ thanks founder for the auto-mute for those we have on ignore on our own threads. Perfect feature!

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    👍👍
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I'd still put a limit on the size of comments to prevent trolling but one that any legitimate review reviewer wouldn't hit, like 10,000 or something.
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Only Papi knows the damn character limits lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Liwet is correct.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I got an unlimited size comment
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Unlimited size
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    Papi is easily the most prolific typist on TUSCL!
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Comments made in the Unpublished reviews textbox are still getting cut off
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion