tuscl

Weighing a sugar baby offer

Hi guys I’m currently been offered what I feel might be the chance of a lifetime and I’m prepared to make the offer of the century. This one Sugar baby I’m talking to would offer me hot pics in exchange for massive payments on cash app. She says if I am a “loyal and obedient penny pig bitch” I may just may be able to have the *chance* to be seen with her in public. Her looks, think Boy George. I just wanted the advice of the professionals before I pull the trigger. My question is 4 digits or 5 digits on the first payment. I would like to show a display of true love.

18 comments

• SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    🧐
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Seven digits go big or go home !
  • K
    5 years ago
    Does a decimal point count as a digit?
  • SerenitySinn
    5 years ago
    ⬆️ I need a cash app 🤑
  • K
    5 years ago
    Why havent you downloaded cash app?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Are you going to pay with Japanese yen, or Italian lira?
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    @Serenity now don’t take this the rong way but what’s rong with the cash app you already own(I’m assuming) 🤪
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have run across some girls on Seeking that thought very highly of themselves. Highest amount was $1500 for one hour of sex at a neutral site that I had to pay for. Most I have paid ? A LOT less than that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    You show her you care by joining her to your bank account
  • jacej
    5 years ago
    Papi's idea is along the right lines, but not big enough. Add her to the deed of your house and name her as the beneficiary to your life insurance policy, and then you might have something. This guy did it. So should you. https://nypost.com/2018/04/25/ex-strippe…
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    Did Muddy get a monopoly game for Christmas?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I hear wedding bells
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    There's a black card for that...😉

🔆
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Cashapp has limits ..
  • JAprufrock
    5 years ago
    SkiBum and Mark94 will tell you that goats are cheaper and never get a headache.
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    If she has a dick, pass her number to me bro
  • MockTruck
    5 years ago
    Mackie is into getting cucked by gals like dat!
  • mucktruck
    5 years ago
    Hell yeah!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion