tuscl

Trans wants to work as a dancer.

Monday, December 30, 2019 8:43 PM
Seems some guy is asking to work as a trans in a strip club according to the pink site. Don't know about you but if I ever found a club hired a trans, that's it for me. I'm left of center politically, but that would be a a done deal for me.

42 comments

• nicespice
    4 years ago
    This may come as a shock, but there are individuals who get their jollies from trolling message boards related to stripping.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Source cited for the OP [view link]
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    Does the pink site ever talk about what the purple site is up to?
  • lopaw
    4 years ago
    StripperWeb is like the movie Showgirls - a horror/comedy hot fucking mess.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Not about specific threads on the discussion board nor particular review, but as of late from what I remember there is either: a) crankiness & blaming the decline of the industry on customer review sites (mostly from the “established crowd” of contributors), b) or girls who enjoy being able to use the site for free to access reviews (mostly randos who don’t have much of a post count and tend to disappear quickly enough)
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    4 years ago
    It’s probably because of all the credible ROB warnings we’ve been seeing lately
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I wouldn't be surprised if the day comes in the near future where a tranny sues to be allowed to dance in a strip-club and wins and all the SJWs coming out of the woodwork to say how awesome that is
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Random story time. I remember the time I was still early on as a baby stripper and still at the first club I ever worked at. I had a friend. This friend was a dancer at the same club I worked at. She found a date from online, and this date was trans. He/she (I forgot what that individual identified as) was asking about becoming a dancer. The manager politely said something like “we shall see” (but later when me and the friend were in the manager office, they told the friend that the hiring was absolutely not going to happen—def not eager to hire a biological male) Then this individual asked a waitress at the club if they ever did lap-dances for customers, and she replied they don’t really but when they do, it’s for $200. So while I was high off of some party drug my friend gave me (I forget what it was), and affected by alcohol because of another girl in the dressing room who brought liquor from home and wanted us all to do shots with her, this individual excitedly tells me how (s)he’s gonna work at that club as a waitress and sell $200 dances to customers. And I’m smiling and nodding trying to keep my ability to comprehend—anything going on—altogether. Later on, the trans friend wants to go home with my friend. And the friend was getting a ride off of me. So when the club club closed, and we dancers aren’t allowed to leave until the parking lot is empty, the trans friend went to the McDonald’s next door and waited. Then I dropped off the friend and her date at her home and went off. A couple of days later, that friend messaged me telling me that the individual was a sexual predator and she felt bad for putting me in danger being around him. I told her it was okay. Pity that friend decided to block me on Facebook one day because she decided she didn’t like me anymore. (Not anybody else from that club) She was a hoot. That particular club in question didn’t really have much hiring standards. So if they weren’t trans friendly, I’d imagine most other places wouldn’t be either. 😂😂
  • PaulDrake
    4 years ago
    Since I am really active on the reddit forum I have had quite a few new girls message me about info on clubs in my local area. One girl was messaging me and was getting rejected from every club she went to. She described herself as white with blue eyes, 5'5", and 36DDD/24/36. So I was really surprised she was getting rejected. Once she got hired somewhere I went and met her and realized she was trans. We had a nice chat and I tipped her for her time. She passed really well but I am conflicted about someone working as a stripper and not being upfront about the historical status of the genitalia. lol There seem to be a bunch of trans girls that pop up on the reddit stripper forum wanting advice on why they aren't getting hired as strippers. And a ton on the reddit sugar baby forum who are bewildered as to why no sugar daddies are interested in them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    @PD The trans you met at the club - was she post-op or pre? If you know.
  • Lovelyeast
    4 years ago
    I worked at a nude club years ago that had two trannies. They had this Asian one and the men would be lined up waiting to do a CR with her. Her voice was mannish. I was low key hating cause she stayed in cr. One day she went on stage finally and the patrons looked disgusted and got up from the stage
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    In Providence, a club called The Satin Doll became a trans strip club for a while after years of being a standard SC. It's not my thing and I never went, but a dancer I knew at Caddie went and she said the place had a decent crowd. It closed eventually, but I think that had more to do with Providence not wanting strip clubs in downtown. So, there's a market for it. I'm not sure that the average patrons are ready to have trans dancers mixed in with gen pop, though.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    Satin Doll, a business that made terrible decisions, made one good one about tranny night: They had both, so they were able to drag in guys who might be curious, but wouldn't go if it was all trans and if they chickened out, they could get dances from a real girl. I have a few trans clients and one of my poker leagues has a trans player, but when men try to pass as women it seems harder than when women try to pass as men. Ever in doubt, check out the profile view. The Satin Doll was on expensive real estate and providence was trying to get all the clubs out of downtown; remember the sportsmen?
  • DenimChicken
    4 years ago
    @PaulDrake - You gotta wonder though, for the right trans person that finds the right interested party...it could be a jackpot. Think of the customer who is into this and has to wade through tons of unpassable ads! I'd prefer to not have trans girls in SCs but it's already a game of politely telling some girls no thanks...so not terribly different. There is an all trans SC I did go to for ten minutes in an Asian country, just to see what it was like. My intention wasn't to point and laugh or anything - just see what it was like. Were there helicopter dick tricks on stage? Was it more of a party? Was it low key? Can't know unless you go. Low key with not very passable women coming up and chatting you. Finished my beer and went on my way.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Satin Doll... I remember that they started with a trans night, but I thought they went to all trans all the time at one point. I could be wrong. I had some good fun at the Satin Doll when it was a regular SC. Sportsman's Inn, on the other hand, was a horror show. I went twice. Both times for bachelor parties. Both times I was only willing to tip dancers to put on more clothes.
  • skibum609
    4 years ago
    I just recall the Trans night, but they could have gone all trans as I went to SD maybe 6 times. The horror show of the sportsmen is something I miss for reasons I cannot fathom.
  • founder
    4 years ago
    Don't we already have drag queen shows? When I finally get under that gstring, I want pussy, not dick.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    There are at least two trans women working as strippers in Louisville, both completely post op. One of them let me satisfy my curiosity as to the quality of the genital surgery, and let me tell you, had I not known before she showed me, I might not have noticed. *Very* good reproduction. (See what I did there?) I don’t know if that is state of the art now, or if she just had a good surgeon. She is at least as feminine as 80 or so percent of the strippers I’ve met, sounds like a girl, and acts like a girl. Her boobs are implants, but only because she didn’t want to wait for the five+ years she said it would have taken to grow real ones on hormones alone.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    I'd figure if they are post-up it's usually close to impossible if they also took hormone to feminize them. Although a lot of guys claim "sure I can tell" but that's probably mostly a defense-mechanism. @gmd How do you know these girls are trannys.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    They told me. And the one who gave me a close up look has pre pics. And the other one has a twin sister who used to dance that I got to know fairly well. There’s another possibility, but she looks like she’s barely started the process at the moment.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    hmm - one would think they'd keep that info to themselves but ...
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    🤷‍♂️ Maybe I just come across as someone who’s not a judgmental fuck who thinks trans people are doing it to put one over on people.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    Yeah, I know very few trans people, but I'm not under the impression that they want to "trick" or surprise anyone. It's not like they go trans just to scam straight guys. I think everyone knows that's a recipe for disaster and violence. In a strip club setting, I imagine that there would be a separate room / level for trans performers. Or, if they're integrated into gen pop, then they'd be required to identify themselves somehow.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    Yeah, that comment was really directed at anyone specifically, but I have to say, given the number of comments I’ve seen from men saying something on the order of “I want to know...”, I think there are many men who worry about being “tricked”. Why would you think there would be a separate room for trans performers?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Honesty is not a hallmark of the strip club game - I would think it's rare most strip clubs would wanna hire a trans and thus why I would think a trans that can o/w pass as female would keep it to herself in order to get hired - likewise if she gets hired I'd assume she'd rather not let it be known bc o/w she may not be able to sell many if any dances - I would assume there aren't many custies going to SCs looking to get dances from trans or be ok with it - and thus I assume a trans dancer would keep quiet about it in a strip club for men vs another setting, in order to get hired and be able to sell dances .
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    I would think it might be dangerous for most clubs to even think about hiring trans gendered people, I can see where that would cause huge problems from the get go.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    The avg male custy going to a strip club would wanna know if he's dealing with a trans - there Will always be a subset for everything - so if a club did decide to be open about hiring trans dancers, then what CMI mentioned makes sense that way those that mind getting dances with trans won't do so unknowingly.
  • Cashman1234
    4 years ago
    I’m guessing there are clubs with trans dancers? But, a trans dancer must be upfront about being trans. It would be very bad to find out in a back room.
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Obviously a trans has a much better shot at keeping the custies in the dark if she works in just a topless club and just sticks to dances vs FS - of course if she's podt-op then it's kinda a different ballgame.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    How risky it might be for a strip club to hire trans dancers would largely depend on the region. Topeka, KS, probably riskier than Miami, FL. Little Rock, AR, probably riskier than San Francisco. CA. GMD... I suspect that some clubs would use a separate room from the main floor to give each clientele their own space. It's a niche market.
  • georgmicrodong
    4 years ago
    There is no such segregation in the two clubs that I know currently employ trans dancers. All of the dancers seem to at least like them, and they all seem to know. I haven’t seen or heard any fights break out. :) How many customers know, I can’t say (and don’t bother asking), but I know the one doesn’t make much effort to avoid the subject.
  • twentyfive
    4 years ago
    ^ Fights breaking out wouldn't be my first concern !
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Equally rights bro I pray trans can dance at any club Im very open to chicks with dicks
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    Well on the upside you don't have to worry about getting them pregnant
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    I am fucking outraged. WHERE IS THIS SC WITH TRANNY STRIPPERS??? Asking for a friend. And also, research. lol ... more seriously, while I am 100% for trans people being able to live with equal rights, be treated with dignity, etc., I think trying to "pass" and fool guys into thinking they're (biological) women really is fucking outrageous; plus, it's dangerous for them, depending on the men they're trying to fool, and I can't say I feel bad about that. Particularly in a young man, the realization that he just had sexual relations with a biological guy can do serious psychological harm; it is not acceptable and I struggle with the idea that the young man who was conned and who lashes out is the one in the wrong. If a trans stripper is not trying to pass and fool guys, well, I think it's not a smart strategy by the club (although in some areas they may feel like legally they have no choice) but I don't care. One of the great ways to use reviews is to out trans strippers if they are trying to fool male customers, and out their clubs.
  • dustyshoes
    4 years ago
    @Founder "Don't we already have drag queen shows?" They do have drag queen shows in Vegas, but drag queens and trans are completely different. Drag queens only want to dress and act the part. Trans seem to be convinced they are built as the wrong sex and actually change or at least want to. As a side note: I used to work at a large Corp., and about 30 years ago there were 3 trannies working there. Two were Male to Female, one was Female to Male. I don't know the relevance, but all 3 committed suicide. Figure that out.
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    ^^^I would just be needing a rebate of some sort otherwise I would be pissed
  • Muddy
    4 years ago
    @Subraman
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Muddy-->"I would just be needing a rebate of some sort" Ah, I'm picking up what you're laying down -- you're saying you want a snowball. Got it!
  • JuiceBox69
    4 years ago
    Love packing fudge
  • Subraman
    4 years ago
    Juice, I always had you pegged as the fudge packee
  • IceyLoco
    4 years ago
    I remember some really sketchy clubs having shemale stripper hoes. They never lasted though. But these were basically brothels
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion