tuscl

Merry Christmas.

founder
slip a dollar in her g-string for me
Because some users can't follow rules, I'll say it again.

Don't post anything even remotely political in the front room.

Your account will be deleted if you can't handle this one simple rule.

21 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    And a happy new year.
    Thanks for the above.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Merry Christmas
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Merry Christmas Founder. Who are we missing now ?
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    Lol!! Merry Christmas Founder, glad you can take the time out to wish us users well.

FYI: for what it’s worth, and I know it’s not much, but I’ve quit making discussions because it’s too much aggravation in my life. I’ve got a zillion things on my to do list to wage through rules and regulations on a strip Club web site where everything is written is considered fiction as a disclaimer, if you get my Gist.

Just so I’m not misunderstood, you’ve provided me with countless hours of entertainment and knowledge about the world of strip clubs. For that you gain my highest praise!

Feliz Navidad
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Happy holidays, may everyone have the joys of 3 Ho's this holiday season.
  • Uprightcitizen
    5 years ago
    Happy to see the non-compliant sorry and bitter fools ejected.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Founder is a badass. Now I won't have to dump loads on political threads
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    "Front Room"
    "This is for people to post whatever they want. Some call it freedom of speech, others call it nonsense."

Nowhwere does this warn against political discourse. In fact it seems to indicate otherwise. If you don't set forth the rules how do you expect people to follow them?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Founder has stated at least a couple of times to not post politics in the Front Room.

That said, it would add some clarity to include "No politics ever." in the room's description.
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    "Founder has stated at least a couple of times to not post politics in the Front Room.

So, how do you square that with - "This is for people to post whatever they want?"
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    I don't. The room description needs to be rewritten or clarified.

Users were flooding the Front Room with political nonsense and juvenile name calling. Founder was asked to create a room for political talk so that the Front Room wouldn't be swamped. He did that and asked (more than once) for political content to stay in that room. It's not complex.

Many forums serving a wide variety of topics have a "Politics" forum for this exact reason.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^ fuck you
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^ meant for Neverenough
  • whodey
    5 years ago
    Do not question the great and mighty @Founder. He created this wonderful site and he has the right to make and enforce whatever rules he wants. If he says "No politics in the front room" it is to be treated as scripture.
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    Founder has responded-

Front Room description now states:

Front Room
    This is for people to post whatever they want, as long as it's not political.
    We have a room for that.
    Some call it freedom of speech, others call it nonsense.

Thank you!
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    So let it be written. So let it be done !
  • Mate27
    5 years ago
    I’m sent here from the chosen one. I’m creeping death!
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    a concern I have is that if a discussion topic turns political.
    political misuse of power is a major part of the problem that we have here in the United States with our enjoyment of sex on almost any level.
  • founder
    5 years ago
    I don't care if a discussion turns political. Just don't start a blatent political discussion anywhere but the politics room
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Merry Christmas Founder. I’ve restrained myself several times from posting replies that were going to be political. I’m learning to use a filter!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion