tuscl

ncaa ranking of top 4 strip clubs your been to in 2019

Thursday, December 5, 2019 6:41 PM
1 HK- tijuana 2 Atlantis- toronto 3 Follies- atlanta 4. Blaze- atlanta I put this in TJ group for the global ranking.

42 comments

• Warrior15
    5 years ago
    1-- Deans Gold - Miami < FL 2- Hong Kong - TJ 3- Cheetah - Hallandale, FL 4- Diamond Dolls - Pompano, FL
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    wow, south florida is number 1 , i got to vacation there
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    1. HK - TJ 2. Bucks Wild - Dallas (due to a past favorite) 3. Synn - COI 4. Baby Dolls - Dallas ( again a fav)
  • TJ Lee
    5 years ago
    Yes S.FL is #1 for clubs with extras and open til 3a/5a. But pricey.
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    1. Hong Kong - Tijuana, MX 2. Paradise Showgirls - City of Industry, CA 3. Playhouse Lounge - Burlington, NJ 4. Palomino's - Las Vegas, NV. I haven't been to a lot of the favorites on other folks lists though, so mine could change easily.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    ^ As per your request, my list is the top 4 that I visited during 2019. Not the best I have ever visited. My club visits were significantly less this year than in past years. I got involved with sugar babes this year.
  • bdirect
    5 years ago
    warrior15.. no problem
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    If I’m just horny as all fuck 1. Centerfolds SF 2. SRCOI 3. XXXV Club Sayreville, NJ 4. Red Parrot El Paso, TX SynnCOI and Sahara Theater could easily be in there too Clubs if I actually want spend time, to buy drinks and try to make beautiful girls laugh 1. Gold Club SF CA 2. San Antonio Men’s Club 3. St.James Houston, TX 4. Showpalace Queens, NY Red Parrot EPTX and Curves Tucson, AZ would battle it out for 5.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    2019 best clubs: 1. Club Desire, PVD. 2. Inner Room Cabaret, Cocoa Beach FL 3. Treasures, Las Vegas , Nv 4. Rhode Island Dolls, Woonsocket, R.I.
  • ime
    5 years ago
    Didnt get to Follies in 2019, damn, gonna have to make up for it in 2020 1 Allure new port richey fl 2 Mistys fayetteville 3 bare assets holiday fl 4 wackos jacksonville
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Also mine were for 2019. Definitely not best overall as the FKK's and Columbia top most of these.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    1. Club Desire, Providence RI 2. Southside Johnny, Greensboro NC 3. Heart Breakers, West Allis WI 4. Centerfolds, Jacksonville FL
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    1. Baby Dolls, Dallas TX Only $45 for house AND tip out, and also shockingly really personable management. These are all amazing qualities when you factor in how much foot traffic comes into the club and the income potential that place has. That club’s dayshift beats out many other club’s night shifts. 😍 2. King of Diamonds, Inver Grove Heights MN Staff members who have created the most unique club culture I’ve ever seen anywhere. Girls leave money out in the open in the dressing room (not concerned about theft). One of the very few clubs where the club regs are a better behaved group than the randos. Least stressful hustle anywhere. Doesn’t really have the potential for bigger $$ shifts, but it’s very consistent. 3. Sunset Strip, Portland OR Dayshift specific commentary. Relaxed environment. $15 total cost to work. (With decently high income potential if a dancer is good at having regulars). Dancers have a supportive attitude towards each other. Customers (generally) are the most chill and respectful group of customers *anywhere* (inherently, not enforced by any bouncers) Has a jukebox instead of a DJ. 4. Platinum 84, Denver CO I got drunk my first full shift and passed out in the dressing room, and aside from asking me if I was okay later, management didn’t chew me out for it 😅😅 The time I randomly got a $400 tip on stage—it’s not exactly the club for catering to ballers (somewhere like Diamond I’m sure is far better), but some of the randos there are just so unexpectedly awesome. The club is a fun party but drinking isn’t quite as “mandatory” from customers like it is in central TX. Actively watched cameras at all the lap dance areas, so dance mileage is more standardized and consistent. Good balance of rules and freedom. Close runner up: Hustler Club ESL
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    2019 top four: 1. Follies, Atlanta 2. Landing Strip, Metro Detroit 3. Flight Club, Metro Detroit (might have been higher except it is overpriced) 4. Diamond Dolls, Pompano Beach, FL
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    In 2019, and not necessarily rank ordered: 1. Desire, Providence, RI 2. Centerfolds, Houston, TX 3. Chicas Locas, Dallas 4. Follies, Atlanta, GA Honorable mention: Wackos, JAX, Fl. However, I recently ran into a Cuban dancer at Follies who until about a week ago worked at Wackos. She said the recent JAX raids had quashed most of the fun at Wackos and limited her earnings, so she was back at Follies.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    @spice Was $45 @ Baby Dolls day or night shift? What was the Platinum 84 house-fee + tipout?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @Papi That $45 at Baby Dolls is for day and midshift. Platinum 84 house ranges from $10-$100. (But it only gets expensive past 9pm when the house is $60 and goes up by $5 every half hour). And then tip out is either $10 to dj or 10% total earnings. And either $5 per bouncer or 5% total earnings for them all to split. I do like it when tip outs are based on % made.
  • Phandy
    5 years ago
    Nice spice when you coming back to Austin?
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Christmastime somewhere. I don’t have the dates set yet. 😅
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    @nicespice and I thought I was the best part about you working at Sunset Strip. 😭😭😭
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Spice Any idea what Baby Dolls nightshift house-fee/tipout is? Also I would thinking a % tipout would be a worse deal than a set fee - if u make $700 then you gotta tip the DJ $70 where AFAIK it's usually $10 to $20 flat-fee.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    @Papi I’m not too sure. Dayshift and midshift at Baby Dolls stays the same because of working 8 hours. Night shift I think goes higher because of dancers coming in later and working less than 8 hours. I assume tip out is still $10 dj and $10 house mom? So it’s that house is more than $25. (Or $10 if you can show right at opening) I like % tip outs when dancers are on a mostly “even” playing field—where whatever the rules are, they are enforced consistently on everyone. (So, not just higher tip outs from extras girls because they are bribing bouncers to look away) Because then the higher tip out correlates to better treatment and there’s more of a merit system going on. And if staff members are getting treated right, then they have more incentive to look out for us. But flat does have its place too for sure. @Sirlap, yes you kept my shifts there more interesting. 😁
  • Longball300
    5 years ago
    Didn't travel much this year... taking all factors into account: 1) Flight Club, Inkster, MI 2) Landing Strip, Romulus, MI 3) Thee Doll House, Myrtle Beach, SC 4) Cheetah's, Windsor, ON
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    👍
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    my list (for what it’s worth...) hk. belax. synn coi. spearmint rhino coi.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Here are mine: 1) Mynx, Hartford (CF) 2) Desire, Providence (fun in the VIP) 3) Playhouse Lounge, NJ (fun LDs) 4) Atlantis, outside Chicago (left happy)
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to that many this year but it looks like @ime and I have been clubbing in the same areas this year. 1) Desire, Providence RI 2) Bare Assets, Holiday FL 3) Wackos, Jacksonville FL (pre the latest raids) 4) Sinsations, Jacksonville FL I have a potential business trip to San Diego in the next few months so hopefully I can put 1 or more TJ clubs in next year's list. Also Wackos was a lot less fun last time I went. Hopefully LE will find something better to do and things can get back to normal there.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    1) Rose City Strip 2) Sunset Strip 3) Club SinRock 4) The Golden Dragon All Portland clubs.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^what about Columbia Strip?
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    ^ It's probably 6) after 5) DV8.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Hmm, and at the other end of the spectrum, I entered only 4 clubs last year. And only 1 was worth a repeat. Sweet Illusions in Springfield, OR for the local league win.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    ^ I thought the Nile was dumb to work at, but for a customer you may wanna try it. Lots of the college girl type there. 😊
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    No disagreement there. But it is, like, 7 or 8 miles distant, and Sweet Illusions is approx 2. Oh, the trials and tribulations of small town clubbing.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Top 4 from all time, but haven't visited them all this year: 1. Hong Kong: Tijuana 2. Baby Dolls: Dallas 3. Sundowner: Niagara Falls 4. Gold Club : Atlanta (closed down about 20 years ago) Would like to visit Tootsies and E11even in South Florida if I ever get back that way.
  • datinman
    5 years ago
    Top club or best experience? I usually have a good time at dive clubs. Baby Dolls - Dallas and Tootsies - Miami are probably my 2019 top clubs, but I had better times at: Cheetah's - Pompano Beach Diamond Dolls - Pompano Beach Hustler's - Washington Park Wise Guys - Washington Park
  • TxVegas
    5 years ago
    I did not club as much, but had several good visits this year. My rankings are based more on how good a time I had vs. my opinion of which club is the best. 1. Desire: Providence RI 2. Flight Club: Inkster, MI 3. Follies: Atlanta, GA 4. Diamond Dolls: Pompano Beach, FL
  • Countryman5434
    5 years ago
    1. Honk kong 2. Chicago club 3. Adelitas. 4. Synn coi
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    1 adelitas - tj 2 Hong Kong - tj 3 Chicago club - tj 4 Hi-liter - Phx Hi-Liter only makes the list bc of my fave.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    For me. Hands down... 1. East Cape Pony, East Cape, IL. This club has a good mix of nice dancers, great bartender, fun civie population and I personally score fantastic extra service there every time I visit. 2. The shady lady in Salina KS. Tons of beautiful dancers, fantastic ambiance, great VIP ROOM in which I get my extra feelings taken care of. 3. Rumors in Columbia MO because the owner, bartenders, and bouncer all treat me well and give me free admission. Girls are great to hang out and drink with. Dances are ok, but no extra service. 4. Hustlers East St Louis when wanting to take my wife to see the pretty girls. Great place to show wife what strip clubs are all about. Not a chance in hell of getting extras, but lots of full nude hotties for us to look at and chat with.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Sorry but I can not include HK in a strip club ranking, that would be like ranking the Saints, 49ers, or Ravens in the NCAA playoffs.
  • Piggie
    5 years ago
    Wiseguys, Washington park Hustlers, Washington park Kittens, Seattle Pandoras, Seattle
  • bdirect
    4 years ago
    2019 top 4 strip clubs in 2019 totals are in/ 3 werr tie for 4th place HK tj 8 votes Follies atl 3 votes Synn coi 3 votes Chicago club tj 2 votes adelitas tj 2 votes hustlers washington park -2 votes
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion