tuscl

New Austin Club

Wednesday, December 4, 2019 1:47 PM
Looks like the Red Rose, [view link], will be opening "soon." It's in the same location as the old Expose. Will be nice for Palazio to have some competition nearby.

36 comments

• Muddy
    5 years ago
    [view link] Introducing Red Rose, kinda like Yellow Rose But for those on a budget!
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    Was there a red rose in Austin 100 million years ago? Someone was telling me about it. But maybe they meant yellow rose lmao
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Eh, who needs to worry about club competition when you have a black card?
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    There used to be a Red Rose in Austin, back last century. Seems like they are trying to go a bit upscale from Expose, but that's like high-jumping over the curb.
  • Ferdinx
    5 years ago
    And better yet, they'll only have to change the first half of the sign...😀 Seriously, I was always under the impression that Expose was owned by the same people as Palazio (their local radio ads were always, always back-to-back). So, either: 1) The same owners want to close the gap between the two clubs; or 2) Someone new thinks they can make a go of it.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Yes, Expose was owned by the Palazio people, which is why you'd often talk with dancers there who had recently been dancing at Palazio. Palazio goes for the Vegas look-and-feel, while Expose was more the Cheers-with-tits vibe, based on all the regulars who hung out in the bar area. My understanding is that the people opening the Red Rose are the same folks who opened Bare: the Yellow Rose owners.
  • azdd
    5 years ago
    I miss the old Sugar’s club by the mall when Mia roamed the stage and VIP areas there. Tremendous memories with her, wish I knew where she was now.
  • woodstock
    5 years ago
    Sugar's was da bomb.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Bada hump. I think it’s open now? [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Would be interesting if someone opened another membership club. I think there is a membership club in Austin already? SJG
  • woodstock
    4 years ago
    Yes, it's open. I plan to visit once I'm back in town. Will have to figure out the add-a-club feature of tuscl, maybe get a sign pic. If anyone is up for a visit, let me know
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ Membership Club? Other membership club in Austin? SJG
  • Youngatheart2
    4 years ago
    I'll be in Austin tomorrow night. I'll TOFTT
  • Youngatheart2
    4 years ago
    Website still says "Opening soon"?? @woodstock - you sure its open?
  • Papi_Chulo
    4 years ago
    IME seems most new clubs have a hard time getting traction and are not very good at first, and many don't last long (at least not in the seemingly competitive SoFlo market)
  • Youngatheart2
    4 years ago
    I'm here now. Looks like a fun place. I'll give a full review once I test the water with some dances lol
  • rogertex
    4 years ago
    ^ Thanks for TOFTT Will look for your review Send founder a PM to add Red Rose - he does not look at the Submit button in Club Review Section. PM got instant response when I wanted to add Bare last year
  • woodstock
    4 years ago
    I was able to use the Add a Club feature of the site quite easily (thanks, founder!). There is now an entry for Red Rose, so start adding reviews, discussions, and photos. RIP, Expose.
  • Youngatheart2
    4 years ago
    Done. lol
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    So is this Red Rose going to be a Membership Club? I think that those are the most interesting new development in strip clubs. [view link] SJG
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I think I read somewhere that $100 gives you membership to a lovely cabana for an hour I haven’t been working in Austin for a while, as I despise the practice of kissing the club regs asses during slow daytimes and the cabana politics at night time. It was tolerable when I lived there, but now I’ve just been unmotivated to deal with it. And Foxy’s I keep going back and fourth on whether I want to apply. I might end up applying to Red Rose at some point if it’s halfway decent over time. 😁
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    That is a decent Cabana price. But they say Venom in Tucson is only $15 per 15 minutes. But if this new Austin club is a membership club, then it is no longer classified as a retail business. Cannot sell alcohol. Can by BYOB or No Alcohol. Also exempt from all public sex and public lewdness laws. While it is still subject to the law against prostitution, in practice it becomes almost impossible to enforce. Not all membership clubs tell you out in the open that you are becoming a member. SJG
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    Yellow Rose: Kenny the manager has his squad of regulars who feel entitled to whatever tf they want during dances. Palazio: established club regs (who buy enough alcohol) can walk into and out of cabanas as they please and use them for single lap dances by the song. Sense of entitlement from them is lower than at Yellow but of course I can still think of an individual or two. But then during daytime to sell cabanas the going rate is supposed to be $100 to the club + $400-$500/hr for our time?—but club regs pay nowhere near that for the same experience. It’s the mismatch in expectations that irritates me.
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    I would agree though that Austin is overall reasonable place to be a dancer. And clearing $700 and up on a frequent enough basis isn’t that tough. It’s just the the way the clubs are structured that annoy me.
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    Sounds like a PL who knows how to work it in Austin can be getting FRMOS regularly. Although it ain't necessary as he will be bedding his women OTC. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    here? Where is that? Some have described Playboy Bar TJ almost like that, girls sneaking up from behind and getting both hands on your head, and giving you zero choice. SJG TJ Street [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • nicespice
    4 years ago
    ^Go to Palazio and ask to speak to “Melissa” at the front door. She will be quite receptive to the 2 FRMO rule in place
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    ^^^^ I will make note of that, but I will not speak her name until such time that I have scoped her out first. Even then, if it is a go, I will approach without mentioning her name. So Palazio is Austin's most off the hook place? [view link] Austin also has a Chicas Bonitas ( same name as in Vegas ) :) :) :) SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    When my organization is going, all our members will be getting drained dry by stripper grade hotties 365 days per year. They won't give you a chance to masturbate. But you can work them with a dildo or vibe if you want. But then after, they are still going to get your load. Women have an extremely high capacity! SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    4 years ago
    ^^^ Pretty creepy.
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    @heaving, so it's a self service buffet that specializes in jerked meat? WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    My organization is not a circle jerk. Our women just make it happen with you right away, right where they find you. Chip Walter's new book, Immortality, Inc.: Renegade Science, Silicon Valley Billions, and the Quest to Live Forever (National Geographic) is a deep dive into the very real efforts of Silicon Valley-funded scientists to develop therapies that might aid humans in living for hundreds of years and eventually in perpetuity. [view link] Cynthia Kenyon, vice president at Calico, a Google-backed biotech research firm backed by Google. WinningdaChumpsGame is too humble to say it, but he is the key brain behind all of this, right hand to Ray Kurzweil. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No one forced to do anything. The women will just like you, cause if you are in our org, you are great, and they trust you. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    heaving, our women will have been instructed and initiated over years. Like a swinger's club for single people, or you could say like a group marriage. SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    4 years ago
    Those women will need years of "A Clockwork Orange" style instruction for da organization WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    4 years ago
    No, not like Clockwork Orange. Women like to be fucked, just have to arrange the outside affairs and it happens easily. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion