tuscl

Is it wrong to like an ugly chick

Tiburon
Every woman's local ATM while in da club? How else they paying for their Boob jobs?
Wednesday, December 4, 2019 10:50 AM
I'm BACK and I see the site has changed DRASTICALLY. Apparently now I have to be VIP to view the very same threads I posted on. WTF. I was at the club and mingling with a stripper. She looked like what happened to Brandi Bae after she gotten all that plastic surgery. Fake big tits, fake big ass, fake beyond full lips. And racoon eyes to go top off the features. BUT at least she was blonde, had a slim waist and inviting legs. I spent over $500 on her because for whatever reason, I was totally attracted by her mysterious beautifully ugly allure. And I was still ready to spend more money on her. My fake rollie demanded it be so. Here's a reference (not actual stripper): [view link] And I told her as much, but made sure to emphasize that I loved her ugly look so much and showered her with other compliments. I thought I would finally get that elusive ITC I dreamed about for so long. Instead she rudely insulted me, called me all types of names and ended our time together right there and then. I already paid her. But now all I saw in the club for the rest of the night were actual scrawny uggos that I wanted nothing to do with. What did I do wrong? I did say I LOVE her look and wanted to keep showering her with money

10 comments

• shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Parents can like an ugly chick.
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    Lord this is funny. Hey lovers love 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "but made sure to emphasize that I loved her ugly look so much" ^ Methinks the issue is the use of the word 'ugly' in this statement. Remove it from the conversation and I bet she would have received all other compliments genuinely. Whether it's true or not, it's ill advised to call a woman ugly, fat, or old.
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Yeah, the word 'ugly' does carry an ugly reputation. To tell someone you LOVE their ugly look, well, she probably thought "this ugly PL is uglier than most "
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    It could be like an ugly dog contest
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @twentyfive dood, you made me do a spit take with my tea LMAO. Totally spilled the tea on that one.
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    Tiburon, you and I could club together. We definitely will not be seeking the same girls.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Dam good looking lot lizzards there bro
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    You didn’t tell her that she was hot for an ugly chick - did you? It could have taken her time to realize your Rolex was fake?
  • Tiburon
    5 years ago
    @Warrior15 lmao I dunno if ithats all together true. I mean, if she has a pretty face and/or a "sporting" figure (I draw my limits when it comes to body fat among other things), I'm down to hump (dth). As long as we're having a good time me thinks. @having hmm, be slick like a politician huh? How's "atypical standard of beauty " sound? @cashman1234 no I didn't tell her that. But I agree, I strongly suspect it was the watch. Gold diggers can smell fakery a mile away. Though mr throwing around money to everyone else seemed to throw her off so how was she immune? Hmm🤔😓😫😖😒
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion