tuscl

The Essential Equipment

reverendhornibastard
Depraved Deacon of Degeneracy
Women come “equipped” to varying degrees. Most women’s equipment falls short of the optimum in one or more important categories. Some women have marvelous jugs but have butts that resemble an armored personnel carrier. Others may have fantastic legs and a dynamite ass but have ugly, cross-eyed muchachas laced with unsightly veins.

Mick Jagger said it best, “You can’t always get what you want.” Sometimes you can only get what you need but are forced to show some flexibility regarding your preferences.

I was thinking about my list of essential female equipment. It’s actually not a very long list but there are some pieces of equipment that I consider essential.

First let’s all agree that a clean, healthy pussy devoid of STDs, insects, thumbtacks or shards of broken glass is an essential piece of feminine equipment. But what else is considered essential? What other pieces of equipment are “nice to have” but not strictly essential and regarding which you would be open to compromise?

I love a shapely woman as much as the next guy but a dynamite body alone won’t cut it for me. A woman’s face must be attractive, friendly and inviting or I’m not going to be interested in her. If she has a stunningly beautiful face I will cut her a little slack for having substandard tits or for not being as young and firm-bodied as I would like. But regardless of how fantastic she looks from the neck down, I won’t cut her any slack for having an unattractive face.

I was at a strip club once when I saw a woman with an unbelievable body get on stage. The club was pretty dark and they used the smoke and backlighting to maximum advantage. All I could really see was that she had great legs, a fabulous ass, taut body and perfect tits. I went up to the stage to tuck a $20 bill in her G-string.

Holy Fuck! When I got up close it turned out her face looked like former Chief of Staff, John Kelly!

Just putting a bag over her head won’t do. I’ve tried paper and I’ve tried plastic. Neither does the job for me. I still remember what her face looked like and I just don’t do women who have ugly faces.

https://tuscl.net/photo.php?id=3264

8 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    I met a dancer at the club with a fantastic body and blonde hair (which i prefer). When she came to my home for "dinner" and I saw her in the light of day, I found her face was only a 5. Some girls should not be seen outside the club.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    I’m a lucky man. My brain interprets most women as beautiful.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    ^^Haha, Nidan. I agree.
  • Electronman
    5 years ago
    I tend to get distracted when aroused--- do strippers have faces?

More seriously, I really like an attractive GND look. It fulfills a fantasy of corrupting those Catholic girls who start too late (Billy Joel reference for those who are too young to recall "Only the good die young").
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    Nidan111 - I figured as much when I read your topic:

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6975…
  • loper
    5 years ago
    Yes, I know a couple of strippers with great bodies and good personalities but their faces kill any possible interest. I've tried, because I like them, but just can't get it up. One has teeth that look like they're going to come out at any time, and the other has a horse face.
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    Good legs and a great ass will get a girl most of the way with me. The face needs to at least not be a turn off.

But one of the big things for me is attitude. I'd rather hang out with a 5 with a great, fun, sexy attitude than a 10 with a shit attitude.
  • prevert
    5 years ago
    Big shapely tits, real or fake doesn’t matter. Not fat.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion