tuscl

new dancer

I am wanting to dance and want info on these clubs.. before i joined tuslc.net it said to read full reviews I had to either pay or write a review or comment and I would rather do that then pay for something that I am not sure is even worth it. Just curious how do I even make a review on here. and yes I am on a computer not a phone.. smh this site is not user friendly lol

11 comments

• gSteph
    5 years ago
    Click on 'strip club list'.
    Navigate to a club you know something about
    Scroll to bottom
    Click on 'add a review for club x'
    Write a decent review of club and submit it.
    Wait for it to be approved (by members) - useless reviews usually don't make it.
    When you get email that your review has been approved, start reading.

Good luck
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    When you set up your account you will be asked if you are a dancer, You can get free lifetime VIP access if you provide verification that you are female.

https://tuscl.net/account-verify.php
  • NeverEnuf
    5 years ago
    You can do all that even after you have set up your account. Just go to settings. Push the button that asks if you are a dancer. Then go to "get verified here".
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    This site is composed mostly of strip club customers - if you want dancer info see StripperWeb.com which is a dancer site (it has a newbie section).

Also visit some clubs in your area with your BF or a male-friend so you can see how they are and if you can measure up to the girls there and what they do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    The reviews on here are 99% from customers for customers and may not be that beneficial for a newbie dancer.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Hi welcome ashdior. Could you post some body pics in your photos. People around here love that shit.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    5 years ago
    I would recommend finding people on here for information. Stripperweb, while it has some useful information, is less helpful as very few girls want more competition at work. Regardless of what people tell you on here or stripperweb, take it with a grain of salt. Everything I heard about stripperweb about my current club was wrong. Or outdated. Your best bet is to visit the clubs you are interested in and decide which you like. Double check if you need a male with you to get it.
  • Aspen_Holiday
    5 years ago
    *From stripperweb about my current club
  • PaulDrake
    5 years ago
    I would recommend asking for help and reading the newbie FAQ thread here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stripper/
  • CJKent (Banned)
    5 years ago
    @ashdior09

There is an app for finding information about strip clubs:
    “The Dancers Resource”
    Created by a dancer for dancers.

Regardless of what you learn on the internet or other people tells you how it is, there is no better way to find out than going to the actual strip clubs and ask if they are hiring.

Go with an open mind and hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

Enjoy the learning experience, just be careful and don’t do anything you don’t want to, do not drink anything, you want to be stone cold sober to have good judgment.

Good luck and please let us know about your experiences.

Thank you.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion