tuscl

Best Club for Mini Laps

I remember years ago a place called Fantasies in Providence, RI, used to have a section of the club called "The Pit" where you would sit and get a constant stream of mini laps for $2 each.

Does anyone know of any club that does this nowadays. What are some overall good clubs for mini laps?

10 comments

• motorhead
    17 years ago
    I remember that place. Hit it a couple of times on a trip to Providence years ago. But never encounted anything quite like it elsewhere.
  • Raincoat
    17 years ago
    $2 doesn't get you much nowadays, but Tuxedos in Davenport, IA still has $1 mini dances. Each sure beats the pain-in-the-ass tip walk that they do in Wisconsin.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Pleasure Dome in White Haven, PA (that's in the Poconos.) If you sit on the high stools around the club perimiter (and everyone does) the girls will giive you a very high contact mini for $1 each as they make their sales pitch. At least that's how it used to work, it's been awhile. Am I the only person here who's ever been to this club? It's one of the best.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Ybor Strip in Tampa used to have the whole squad of dancers run about the whole room, doing little half-song lappers for $1 each, a sort of "special show time." The best part about it was that it was all out in the man room so you were just as susceptible to chick action as every other guy in the place. The DJ would yell "Switch!" and off you'd go to another girl, for about five or six rounds. The girls thought it was mildly fun and silly, but for me it was a great experience. Testing her contact limits, getting hold of a variety of butts (and often tits) in rapid succession, watching other girls go after other guys (which I like for both the unadulterated voyeurism, and for the opportunity to gather verifiable information about contact and service levels), and the "up and fun" silly crazy atmosphere all added to it. It was really well-seasoned testosterone soup.
  • kneelmm
    17 years ago
    Used to be common, but its been a while Just visited Dejavu in C Springs and their VIP room (entrance $5)is actually a mini lap area
  • MisterGuy
    17 years ago
    Diamond Dolls is Plattsburgh, NY offers some $1 "mini-laps" that are frequently pretty close to full-contact, especially if you happen to know the dancer already. If you know her especially well, they can even be free...I've seen it happen to many people, many times...
  • dennyspade
    17 years ago
    A few of the clubs in the Chicago area will have their rounds of Dollar Dances throughout the evening. The DJ will lay about 45 seconds of a song and then the girls will switch when the next song is mixed in and will take a dollar tip in their garter. Very common at Jimmy's, Crazy Rock, etc,

What was a real surprise this week after the Dollar Dance at Crazy Rock was the Ladies Choice for a slow dance. I was with an ATF, so it was cool;however, most dancers and the guys thought this hokey and disliked watching others swaying to and fro as tho they were at the 8th Grade dance.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The clubs I like best for mini-laps are where the strippers sometimes do them on their own. I don't care at all for the structured thing where the DJ plays shortened songs and calls out "Switch!". You're better off any time you can leave the DJ out of it.
  • happylap
    17 years ago
    I haven't been to the St. Louis area for several years, but several of the clubs on the Illinois side of the river (there was nothing in St. Louis proper) used to have dollar laps. There was one in Centreville and a couple in Sauget. I've checked the tuscl map for these and I think they are still there but may have changed names. I don't remember the clubs' names. It was nice to be able to get some inexpensive samples to help me decide which girl I liked best close-up and would give good mileage before springing for the full lap dance.
    In those days it seemed like the PT's clubs were the most popular in that area. Nowadays most of the reviews I read are about Washington Park and Brooklyn. Times change... I'd like to vist that area again.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Happylap, a few of us post about that area quite a lot on this board. We refer to it all as East St. Louis or ESL, comprising Sauget, Brooklyn, Washington Park and Centreville. I think Washington Park is the only place that does dollar dances anymore, including at the stage. They expect $2 for them now, but they can last a full song. The PT's clubs are still popular, although everything in Centerville has been in decline for several years.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion