Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Ginger on Black Friday

Call.Me.Ishmael

Rhode Island

6 yrs ago · 1 min read

You're welcome.

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I can hear JS69's panting from here!

...and that's over my own.👅👅💞

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Thank you

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Normally, redheads are akin to kryptonite for me, but I think I'll pass.

Profile picture for PaulDrake
PaulDrake
•

Pass

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

I don't know....I think I love Austin and I don't mean anywhere in Tx (it's her name!)

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

I'm with it

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

A beautiful, shapely woman.

Not my main 'type', which is why I seek variety in strip clubs. No way would I turn down a lap dance with her. Always willing to try a new beauty 'type'.

Profile picture for CP_OG
CP_OG
•

She has tits. That means most of the "men" on this site will hate her.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

She reminds of Jessica at Treasure Club Greensboro. In a good way.....

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Nice.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Sorry. Flabby tits. I like em perky.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Agree with Chili Palmer.

For myself, FUCK YES!!! Face looks great, hair is beautiful, body is banging in terms of a fat ass and those huge tits, she check all the boxes for me.

Good find, CMI!

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

@Chili Palmer. She doesn't have tits, she has udders. :)

Profile picture for Nidan111
Nidan111
•

Holy shit! I would not leave the club until I dipped my wick with her! Banging body.

Profile picture for prevert
prevert
•

Man, yes please.

Profile picture for BAngus
BAngus
•

Well, that's the hottest thing I've ever seen in Mendocino! Usually it's only grumpy old hippie chicks there with no teeth and a ton of meth sores. Did I mention old? Eewww!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement