tuscl

Lapdanceking left the building

Call.Me.Ishmael
Rhode Island
Oddly, I saw this mentioned over on reddit first. I'm not sure if it's been noted here yet. LDK's entire profile and posting history are gone.

I'm assuming it was his choice, as he was probably the most on-topic user here (so no apparent reason for founder to delete him).

Anyway, his presence here is survived by TUSCL's most notable glossary entry.

16 comments

• wld4tatas
    13 days ago
    A TUSCL legend... Hope he comes back, but if not I wish him well.
  • Muddy
    13 days ago
    It’s funny you mentioned this I was in Louisiana and I was searching for his profile to check his reviews for Louisiana clubs and I couldn’t find shit. He must’ve asked founder to delete him which I guess mean everything goes with him threads, comments, reviews.
  • shailynn
    13 days ago
    LDK82 talking to a stripper "The lapdance is $25, if I LDK in the first minute do I get a $15 refund?"

Dude regularly talked about LDKing within the first song during a lapdance. Talk about an itchy trigger finger. Wonder if he LDKd when he drove over a speedbump?

He was an interesting guy, he made me realize that not everyone was going to the club looking for the same thing. There's something notoriously wild that he admitted he did one time here. The only other people I could see doing that are Muddy and CJ Kent, but I'm not going to call out what he did.

I would assume he is running for mayor. I always thought when someone deleted their profile here that they were running for some sort of political office and didn't want any dirt dug up on them. I know that's unlikely true but it's funny to hypothesize that!
  • Icey
    13 days ago
    I think he got off on humiliation.
  • Hank Moody
    13 days ago
    “everything goes with him threads, comments, reviews.”

Reviews by dead profiles used to get dumped into a generic user profile called “tuscl” or something like that. Not sure if they still do. That was several website iterations ago the last time I remember seeing it.
  • rickmacrodong
    13 days ago
    He was often insulting and naming fun of you icey, so if anything he would be getting off on humiliating other people… not himself
    He obviously didnt consider LDKing to be an embarrassing thing

Anyway, his posts made a lot of sense. He went in depth into the dynamics of a lapdance, and also called out the air dance scamming some dancers engage in. Definitely useful advice for newbs. Some guys get so excited at just being in the proximity of a naked girl, that they don’t realize they actually got scammed paying for a lapdance.

LDKs are also a useful took to weed out dancers willing to give extras… if shes not willing to even give an LDK.. it’s doubtful she’ll engage in extras.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    12 days ago
    Lapdanceking may be gone, but the LDK will live ON! 🫡
  • twentyfive
    12 days ago
    I miss LDK, he didn’t post often but was always reasonable and helpful to most.
  • gammanu95
    12 days ago
    Yes, you could have learned a lot from LDK.
  • Studme53
    12 days ago
    Would it be premature to suggest he’s in an extended refractory period?
  • nicespice
    12 days ago
    As a fellow Texan, I wish him well with wherever he went.
  • wallanon
    12 days ago
    That guy was a true believer...

In honor of his departure, I'll type "LDK" for the first time ever. Unless nicespice finds another time I did and throws it is my virtual face lol.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    10 days ago
    shailynn said "I always thought when someone deleted their profile here that they were running for some sort of political office and didn't want any dirt dug up on them."

Just the very remote possibility that LDK is RFK makes me chuckle.
  • JamesSD
    10 days ago
    I respect the fact he knows what he likes and never seemed too bothered by teasing about it.

He also provided a nice counterpoint to a lot of this board with is heavily in the "paying $300 a session for BBJ or FS" camp.

His interest in picking up discount street walkers was not shared by many here, but again, dude knows what he likes.
  • JamesSD
    10 days ago
    On the subject of dancers who won't do LDKs, I will say sometimes it's more about getting paid. Why make $50 or less for a two song LDK when you can make $200 for a proper hand job?
  • SalaoLikeSantiago
    8 days ago
    "Come quickly and go fast." - LDK
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion