Seriously replies please it's a serious fetish of mine
  • Muddy
    β€’
    5 years ago
    $3
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I was thinking more like $350 but i guess your fucking crack hookers and not high end clean strippers like myself
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    A beach house... or a luxury car... her pick.
    Assuming you mean her dookie hole, and not a whole piece of her dookie... that's an entirely different set of guidelines. 😏
    ❀
    🌞
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    At least 6 inches past the tip I find that’s as much tip as they can handle at once πŸ€ͺ
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^Ah, yes... sometimes just the tip IS enough...😁
  • founder
    β€’
    5 years ago
    tuscl. Keeping it classy for over 25 years.
  • elmer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Summer we may need to talk.

I own a beach house in Malibu. Not a lot of privacy as I share it with my cheap ass brother and his dim-witted son
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ That sounds like an ideal situation... definitely hit me up, but only if you're also an alcoholic jingle writer! 🌞
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Yeah, but that would mean living with two-and-a-half men....😏
  • Cashman1234
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Before I answer - one question.

Did it taste like chicken - or BBQ sauce - or both?

If it’s just chicken - $200.

The other two - I’d buy a glass of whiskey - to rinse my tongue. Then pass the rest to her.

A bit of advice - don’t rub your eyes after fingering her ass.
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @ATACdawg...I know, but have you SEEN that house?? And there's a maid...
    Might be just enough to make me forget about the misogynistic womanizer, dweeb, and 3/4 of a moron...
    (That kid got pretty big after a while) πŸ˜‹

Hell, I'd prob live on the deck most of the time anyway! 🌞
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ The kid did have a big head πŸ€–
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @heaving So did I...I offered to live on his deck! 😊
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    5 years ago
    LOL πŸ˜†
  • elmer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Oh my God !
    Tell me Summer that "deck" was an autocorrect
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Did you know that keeping your hedge trimmed will make your deck look bigger? πŸ˜‹

I DO admire your optimism, suggs! 🌞
  • FishHawk
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @EndLessSummer. Are you suggesting some prep work before we come visit you?
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Candy looked pretty darn good on the deck, Summer, but I'll bet that you would look better!
  • elmer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    I do keep the hedge closely trimmed and it's has cost me many a painful nick. But alas it only looks larger when wearing my reading glasses.

Sending you a first-class ticket as soon as I complete this hemorrhoid jingle.

• MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Lmfao! 🀣🀣🀣
  • MackTruck
    β€’
    5 years ago
    πŸ’΅πŸ’ΈπŸ’ŽπŸ’°πŸ’΅πŸ’ΆπŸ‘
  • JuiceBox69
    β€’
    5 years ago
    πŸ˜ŽπŸ†πŸ’¦πŸ‘€πŸ˜ 
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    @FishHawk Just the visit would be enough... no additional effort required! 😊

@ATACdawg I question your eyesight a bit if you really believe what you say, but I'm flattered nonetheless... and while she may look better on that deck, she's nowhere near here, so I win just based on geography! πŸ˜‹

@suggs I'll just be over here holdin my breath while you work out that butt cream song...🀭

@heaving Too funny! I think someone told me about those in the past but I hadn't seen for myself... gave me a good chuckle! πŸ˜„
  • ATACdawg
    β€’
    5 years ago
    Nothing wrong with my eyesight, Summer. Candy was an airhead (remember "fornesic investigator”, lol?). That alone would knock her down to a six in my book. Also, I'm confident that there is no way she could match up with your "just chillin'" photo!
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ Yeah, she was dumb as a post, for sure... I guess I was going on looks alone.
    Btw, it's funny that you'd like to see that pic captioned as Summer's End because that's one of the screen name choices I was considering before settling on this one...🌞
    (I posted my dilemma on honoring your request in that pic's comments)
  • twentyfive
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ she wasn’t that dumb, it takes a pretty smart person to act that dumb and make it look natural jes sayin
  • EndlessSummer
    β€’
    5 years ago
    ^ Oh, absolutely it was the character... but, since all that's all I can attest to, I stand by my comment.
    I always say I'm not smart enough to play stupid... If I was, I could appeal to a wider range of PLs. πŸ˜‰πŸŒž
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion