tuscl

Women aged less than 30... I’m finally old.

Nidan111
Somewhere in MO.
Friday, November 22, 2019 8:42 AM
I went to a nightclub last night. Not a strip club. College town. Tons of girls aged 20 to 24. I guess I am finally getting old. They all looked way to young and inexperienced. No intelligent conversation to be had. No real interest on my part to engage much. The bartender, however, was at least 40 plus with an older face, but a banging body! And, she could hold a real conversation.

12 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    IMO if one is over 40 one is mostly out of place at most nightclubs unless it's one geared towards an older crowd
  • Warrior15
    5 years ago
    I have never been able to strike up much of a conversation in a nightclub. Even when I was in my 20's myself. It's the environment. Music is loud. All the girls are worried too much about what their friends think of the guy they are speaking to. You might be cute enough for them but they are afraid that one of their pals will make fun of them for speaking to you. But I go on a lot of sugar babe dates now and some of these girls like to go to nightclubs. So I'm there with a pretty girl that is all over me. It is amazing how I get all kinds of girls that want to come up and talk to me then. It's like they think I must either be rich or have a ten inch dick. The problem here though is that date cost me $300-500. But it is fun.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Well, I’m not rich either, but....... . All makes sense. Jensen, the me finally accepting that I got old. I enjoy good conversation. Night club not a good environment for such, as you all have said.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Who the duck is Jensen? Shit, I Haven’t even had my first Vodka Infused Wine yet!
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Damnit! Wtf is duck? 😂
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    The entire issue of age and social intercourse is at the front of my agenda. I became a widower at 72 and am now 74. I live in a condo community of residents over 55. To widows in their 60’s and 70’s I guess I’m a catch. For 10 years my only social interaction with women has been with strippers/whores in their 20’s or early 30’s. My wife had a form of Alzheimer’s and there were women in the support group I attended but that was such a narrow topic. I’ve tried to enjoy the company of women closer to my age but trust me, they don’t know SnapChat. Frankly, putting aside sex as a factor, I’ve got very little in common with these older women. I’ve had two lunch “dates” with different women in the past week; one in her late 60’s another 72. We talked politics, housing, vacations, etc., but I was bored silly. I’m not stupid enough to think the young hotties are interested in much beyond my wallet, but when we say they frequently have “father issues” we’re not making it up. I have two women that I’m close with right now, one 27 and the other 34. Neither had any type of positive male role models growing up and once you get by the day to day BS, they are looking for advice and direction. I’m not saying I’m stopping to see older women, but the younger ones keep me feeling young.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i got old 40 years ago.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    As I've got older, 70 now, I've found younger women (under 40) are more likely to hold decent conversations with me. Grandpa complex, perhaps.
  • rickdugan
    5 years ago
    ===> "No intelligent conversation to be had. No real interest on my part to engage much." In other words, you felt like the out of place old boring guy. Got it. 😀 All kidding aside, I found myself aging out of nightclubs and college bars by my early 30s. It's the circle of life - us older types are supposed to move on so that the young can have their turn. I started understanding this back then, but it really hit home when I had my first kid.
  • RandomMember
    5 years ago
    I'm completely invisible to 20-yr-olds now. Luckily one age-appropriate wife and one hot college-ager I see a few times per month satisfies everything I'm after.
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    @rick .... exactly! 😆
  • mjx01
    5 years ago
    Interesting post. I've had much the opposite experience. The older I get the the more youth (i.e under 30) offsets other aspects which would have been deal killers when I was younger.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion