tuscl

My schedule at Adult World in Harrisburg for this week.

misstie
Dancer in Hickory, NC
If anyone in the area wants to see me, my schedule is 4-8 Thurs and Fri and 11-4 on Saturday. Thanks and hope to see you there :)

26 comments

• MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Hell ueah!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    yeah!! Dam fat fangers lol
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Tell us why Adult world is so awesome! Like why should we go there? What is your favorite thing about the club? What is it like?
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I can vouch for Misstie. She is a terrific gal.
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    I had car trouble today so unfortunately I wasn't able to make it in, I will definitely be in tomorrow though.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^ wow! I am not interested in either one from you. They messaging pistola and txtittyfag
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Sorry that was not ment for you miss tie 😣 I got ninjad
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    @Huntsman, thanks so much for vouching for me, you are awesome as well.

@Macktruck. Well this club is definitely a bit different, but I like it. First thing, there is no alcohol in this club, none period so you can't BYOB either. It is very small too, it is basically just a room with a stage that has some stageside seating, a few tables and lapdance booths. It is a very laid back place and everyone is very friendly. I don't want to imply that anything extra will go on here by saying it is laid back because it won't. Everything is out in the open, no private rooms. Coming from a dancer perspective, I do like it, but don't come to this club expecting high mileage. It is a fun time there though, the girls are beautiful and friendly and know how to show the customers a good time for sure.

@Desertscrub absolutely not. This is not the place for you to go if that is what you are looking for.
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    @Macktruck no worries :)
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    ^^^😆
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    ^^^I'm confused now? lol.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    ^^Mistie, he is the resident TUSCL moron. You know that customer that goes to the club and tries to friend up EVERY gal? Everything a gal says he thinks is cute or funny and is like 'that's the best thing I ever heard!!!' That's him. The good news is if you scratch behind his right ear you'll have a sycophant for life.

Welcome to the Tuscl shitshow lol

• codemonkey
    5 years ago
    Thanks for posting. Do you ever travel dance?
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    @Pistola. Lol.

@Codemonkey yes I do. I have done a lot of traveling around. Mainly in the southeast and Midwest. I am brand new to PA also and will probably travel to some new places through the area and try them like NJ, NY, CT.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    Any FIV, VIF or DATY available?
  • gSteph
    5 years ago
    Another gentleman....
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Would recommend you consider Providence (RI), if you don’t mind traveling a little further. The clubs there have lots of activity but there are others here who are better informed than me.
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    @ gSteph I'm just going to ignore the troll lol.

@bullzeye I have heard mixed things about RI and it is somewhere I have thought of trying possibly. If I do end up going through to CT and other places I guess it can be worth a try to stop in.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    @Misty & gStep, I'm not a troll. I just asked a simple question and wanted a simple answer. Nothing inappropriate in that as this is an "adult entertainment"/ sex worker forum. Not Facebook or some boring social media venue. It's The Ultimate Strip Club List! Everyone on here has there own interests and fetishes and is looking for info. If I were titmon instead I would've asked if motorboating was possible. If I were assmon I would've asked if I could kiss your ass! What's so wrong with that?

As far as RI, CT and Mass go, I live in the Boston area and frequent clubs in those areas. The only clubs where you can make money are clubs where " sooner or later you will be on your knees " as Scrub says. If that's not your cup of tea you probably should stay in NY.
  • misstie
    5 years ago
    @ vajmon I posted about the club earlier in this thread saying anything extra is absolutely not tolerated at this place. You asked for extra things again. Maybe you didn't read the earlier posts. I'm not into clubs where extras are known for, I try to stay away from those types of places so maybe I should avoid those areas then.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    Maybe where he goes those things aren’t extras I mean a hot dog w/o mustard, sauerkraut, and relish is just boring 🍣
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @misstie, you can post stuff here if you want to avoid idiots like vajmon

https://tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=6967…
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Some of you guys need to learn how to use private messaging.

If you come to RI, there are clubs that are all about the extras. Clubs that are really not. And there are a couple of clubs that occupy a middle ground. RI is known as a "dirty" town by dancers, but I know dancers that make money clean (or at least cleanish). But, you'll obviously make less money.
  • JuiceBox69
    5 years ago
    How much you charge to host
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    @misstie, there are jerks on this site for sure. I would say most of us do not assume that you provide extras just because you strip. In my area of the country I don’t know of any club that extras is very common in or provided at all. Please continue to post and comment and just ignore people that don’t know how to behave.
  • vajmon
    5 years ago
    When the hell did FIV, VIF or Daty become considered an "extra"? In my part of the country it sure as hell is not considered an "extra". It may be a personal preference as to whether a dancer is OK with it. But definitely not an "extra" like BJ's and FS. Are Stevie's and motorboating now considered "extras" too! Whatever, I guess Misty dances in Mormon country or whatever those wacko people are called in central Pennsylvania who drive around in horse buggies and don't use electricity like the dude in Kingpin.
    ...and going back to my original question posed to Misty above^^, whenever a dancer I am interested in asks me if I would like a lap dance, VIP, CR, etc the first question I ask is whether FIV, VIF and Daty are available. If you noticed my handle, avatar or looked at my profile you'd understand what turns my on and why I frequent strip club... and why I read and write reviews of tuscl!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion