tuscl

OTC Experience at Desire

fenwayfav
Florida
Anyone have any OTC experience with the dancers at Desire in RI? If so, care to share?

4 comments

• rickdugan
    5 years ago
    Good Lord no. I never take a girl OTC from a club where they fuck and suck ITC. Not only is that too high volume for a girl who I am paying a premium to see OTC, but I have no interest in being x of yy served on a given day.
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    I actually know a dancer that used to work there but she works in Vegas now. I can probably get some intel on what happens inside the club but likely nothing OTC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    It's a high mileage club, so I can guarantee that has happened. But if you're looking for names, then you're probably not going to get a lot (or any) responses.

It's a good rule that you can't expect dancers to offer the same services to all guys ITC. Often, they pick and choose. That's double true for OTC.

Also, most guys want their OTC girl to be as low volume as possible. So, we're not anxious to help expand her customer base.

Add to that the fact that a lot of guys have absolutely no guile. They will say to the dancer, "I was told by a guy online that you'll fuck OTC." Many dancers don't appreciate that sort of publicity. And, depending on how many guys they see OTC, it could be really easy for the dancer to figure out who is giving out her name. That'll end badly.

And here's a reason that is perhaps more of a 'me' thing. I have no idea if you're a lunatic. I have no problem saying that "Trixie is a lot of fun" for ITC, because ITC is a controlled environment... it's a public place, there are bouncers, etc. But all of that goes away for OTC.

So, if you're a serial rapist and I help put Trixie on your radar, then I have to take responsibility for that. That's a big 'nope' for me.

So, yeah, it has happened. But no names from me.
  • skibum609
    5 years ago
    I haven't been to desires in almost 12 hours, but I never do OTC and with the environment at desires there is no need anyway.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion