tuscl

I came to this place to learn how to pay hoes 4 dee sexy time but

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Friday, November 15, 2019 7:26 AM
Instead I learn how to be a rich stud and a classy dude Yep not only do I play poker professional I just became Industrial Manufacturing Production Technician My future is set I’m definitely going to be a sugar daddy Like the real deal

12 comments

• jackslash
    5 years ago
    Juice is a cool operator. [view link]
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Mother Fucker
  • Fun_Loving_Fella
    5 years ago
    Idk about professional poke-her, but that other job sounds like a big deal.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Fucker mother
  • Ch3ll
    5 years ago
    Yeah! Hope a WSOP or a few events in the future.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😁😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😍😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉
  • ATACdawg
    5 years ago
    ”Industrial Manufacturing Production Technician” Isn't that the guy who maintains the restrooms and sweeps the floor at the end of the day? 😜
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Well if you get rich enough, you usually do not have to pay for much of anything anymore. SJG
  • TrollWarnBot
    5 years ago
    WARNING - The following accounts are considered to be forum trolls and may not be trustworthy: san_jose_guy - Commonly referred to as SJG this forum member may have some sort of mental illness and is usually mocked or ignored. SJG has a long history of posting incendiary comments including being pro-rape. His comments should NOT be taken in any way as legitimate.
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    #juicethoughtyouknew
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I da sugar pappy. [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    5 years ago
    Juice - I’m glad you chose professional poker and industrial production. I wish you the best as you make your millions. If you had said you were working as a spelling checker - I would have been concerned. Do you think you will get involved in the ministry once you have made enough money? I know you enjoy Bible study.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion