tuscl

How you know a dancer is having a slow day

bullzeye
New Hampshire
Wednesday, November 13, 2019 2:19 PM
At one of my favorite clubs, I recently had a misunderstanding with one of the dancers. She’s semi-famous for being somewhat...temperamental. The last time I was at the club, she sent me a text while the customer she was with went to the bathroom that said “why are you here?” Choosing not to state the obvious, I ignored her text. Today, almost two months later and after absolutely no communication whatsoever, I get these two texts while I’m at the gym: “So what happened?” “Why don’t you bother reaching out” Ah, SS. It had to have been a slow day....

21 comments

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Some of these girls are really moody. I would say that what they most need is just to be fucked. But that is just a standard male response, and this still does not mean that they will be easy to deal with. I have seen that some of them are so difficult that the management eventually just runs them out. And don't assume that a busier day will yield any improvement with them. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    5 years ago
    LOL! Got one like that a few weeks ago from a girl I hadn't seen in over a year. Her skills were only so-so, and I never contacted her again, and she hasn't been in a club that I know of either. So almost a year after our encounter, I get "i rly enjoyed seeing you. cant wait to do it again." Yes, spelled just like that. :)
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    Yeah, there’s definitely a possibility that she sent the text to the wrong guy too. She was REALLY pissed at me before. Lol
  • TFP
    5 years ago
    Yeah I would just assume she sent the text to the wrong person in her list of 50 or so 'customers of her's at one time'.
  • Huntsman
    5 years ago
    I think the robotexting is more common than we realize. Also, trying to put someone on the defensive by expecting that they “explain themselves” seems to happen at times too. It may seem odd in that it’s the opposite of showing charm but it can be a deliberate manipulative tactic in general and it might be used in the club biz at times.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Front Room Makeout Session, she relaxes and lets that happen. Otherwise, no reason to deal with her. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    I don't necessarily think she texted the wrong guy - many of these girls have no shame (one would think it's kinda needed to do this type of work; i.e. I think many of these girls have to put their morals to the side to do what they do) - and for many of these girls drama/fights/arguments are part of their normal lives; so getting into a fight/argument and then acting like nothing happened is often part-for-the-course in stripperville.
  • bullzeye
    5 years ago
    @Huntsman - actually hadnt thought of that. Definitely a possibility. She’s popular enough at the club that she could have a list of that many customers @Papi - like I said she’s known to be temperamental with an on/off switch. But she did send a follow-up saying the text was no mistake. Lol, we’ll see....
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    If you’re getting a text which you feel is a stupid question, then I say go ahead and give a stupid answer. For example, you could claim you *really* had to take a long shit or something. I give stupid answers all the time when customers ask dumb things like what kind of car do I drive, or what’s my real name, etc 😈
  • Corvus
    5 years ago
    What kind of car do you drive Debbie? Lol
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    My response would totally depend on how hot she is, what we my other options were and how horny I was
  • OldWhiteGuy
    5 years ago
    Knowing the lady in question, she has a reputation for being almost bi-polar. Some days you come in and piss her off by breathing and some days you get treated like she couldn't live without you. Those days when she can't live without you (or perhaps your wallet) are worth every minute of her anger. She is hot in a slutty bitch kind of way and she is skilled! What's the saying, "The juice is worth the squeeze!"
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    -->"Also, trying to put someone on the defensive by expecting that they “explain themselves” seems to happen at times too. It may seem odd in that it’s the opposite of showing charm but it can be a deliberate manipulative tactic in general and it might be used in the club biz at times." Strongly agree Huntsman. Hell, look at in general how many guys switch clubs rather than risk running into a CF whom they've dropped -- intimidation is a proven good tactic. Get the customer on the defensive, make him want to prove he's not a bad guy or get him worried that he's risking some kind of confrontation, many SC customers will fall in line, I'd bet
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    How I know she is having a slow day? She looks bored
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Then she asks for a ride in the shit truck
  • Skin4Win
    5 years ago
    New phone who dis?
  • kingcripple
    5 years ago
    Thank God the stripper I'm seeing only texts me to send memes or to check on me
  • shadowcat
    5 years ago
    When they leave work early.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Cadillac Lounge about 3 years ago. I'm sitting at the bar with my new(ish) CF at CL. We're about to go into the back. I'm finishing my drink. She's finishing "clearing the notifications from her phone." I get a text message that reads "Get with you after this guy. Going to cut his time short." I looked at my CF, held up my phone, and said "Why don't you get with whoever this guy is now. I'm suddenly in the mood for someone different." To her credit, she didn't even try to talk her way out of it.
  • EndlessSummer
    5 years ago
    It's a delicate juggling act that dancers take part in every day that we work, and sometimes off the clock as well (if we're in touch on our off days.) Time management can be difficult... there's no perfect formula for us to know who to devote our time to, and while we're typically available to the highest bidder, we also have to take things like frequency and reliability into account. And let's face it, strippers aren't typically at the top of the priority list, so when life gets in the way, we're bumped off the list entirely. All this to say, the purpose of any business is to make money, so on a slow day, we'll definitely try to drum up business. Like all human beings, sometimes we get it right... and sometimes we don't. But we're trying our best...🌞
  • Nidan111
    5 years ago
    Lol. I have only responded to one stripper text and I have never even seen her strip. Met up with her and had a good time. Haven’t really met up with any since then that I really thought would be fun to hang out with OTC.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion