Crypto Currency

founder
respect for others goes a long way
Tuesday, October 29, 2019 10:12 PM
Should tuscl accept Crypto Currency. Discuss. I need some input. Thanks

19 comments

• Salty.Nutz
    5 years ago
    Yes, use coinbase. you can send multiple tokens and they can also be exachnged to USD to deposit into your bank account
  • Muddy
    5 years ago
    Yes. Dancer participation should quadruple overnight.
  • gawker
    5 years ago
    I’ve been using the Cash App, primarily to pay for OTC and I’ve seen that transactions can be made in Bitcoin. There seems to be more & more retail operations accepting bitcoin. On Cash App it appears that bitcoin amounts are expressed in 4 decimal place amounts. I’ve wondered if that might encourage errors? I have no frame of reference on any other crypto currency. The only advantage I can see is for those who want no paper trail in their dealings with you. While that is an occasional topic in the forums, it’s impossible to judge how many other PL’s are out there afraid that someone might know they’re a pervert.
  • jackslash
    5 years ago
    As long as you accept Jackbucks, my new crypto currency backed by the full faith and credit of Jackslash.
  • pistola
    5 years ago
    2 thots (pun intended) 1 Not necessary if prepaid cards are accepted. So long as there is some way of anonymity to purchase membership, it's not a big deal. Quite frankly I doubt many who think about the payment trail think about the IP trail. 2. You deserve to monetize your site a bit more. I would suggest the usasexguide program where the first click is to a website that will pay you. Just one time each new session.
  • twentyfive
    5 years ago
    That’s a question for your accountant?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    Ultimately, yes, because that mode of pay is (1) not going away, and (2) will only increase in popularity. That said, I don't envy your implementing it. It's still not very user friendly and only used by a small (but growing) population. Still, perhaps it's better to get good at it before you're required to get good at it.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    I say absolutely. It offers a other payment option. It is about convenience to the end user. If you do implement this some privacy coin options would be good, like Monero and Dash. The currencies that coin base offers are the most popular ones.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    @cmi it is not too difficult to compliment. Just look at my profile. It is as simple as posting a wallet address or QR code. This would work for one time transactions very well. Outo pay options would be different. From the end user side payment t is as simple as sending an email. One more thing about the volatility issue..you can send a specific dollar amount worth of whichever currency you use. The only risk issue is the value of the crypto after the transaction.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Not too difficult to *implement *
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    no. Very finnacy market that is. It's spending power is absolutely reliant on the people's interest in keeping it looking pretty. So the federal reserve sans the government and physical entity.
  • Clubber
    5 years ago
    As one that had been in the IT field for many years, I wouldn't. But then, I have been out of the loop for about 3 years. That's an eternity in computer time!
  • TheeOSU
    5 years ago
    I'm old school, I still pay in denarii and drachma. Never leave home without them. :D
  • rediguan
    5 years ago
    Throwing my two bitcoins into the convo... What is the "why" for considering crypto? Are you asking "should you accept crypto" because there is a need to do so (i.e. missed opportunities for privacy freaks, a growing number of current users asking to pay in crypto, etc.) Or is the "should" question a "I have to or I want to start accepting" because of a future rule/regulation/new feature/keeping up with technology? Viewed thru either a business or IT lens, you need to balance what it will take to implement Crypto as a payment option versus what benefits you get from it. Is there something wrong or lacking with current payment options? My opinion, without knowing the user counts and revenue projections for crypto, it would seem more like a hassle to implement. Perhaps consider PayPal like some of the web cam sites now accept?
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I pay in Dinero.
  • codemonkey
    5 years ago
    For a site like this I'd think accepting a privacy-focused coin like Monero would be the way to go.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Founder, it will be your money, so it really is entirely up to you. For myself, no I would not want to use that. SJG
  • WinningdaChumpsGame
    5 years ago
    In 30 years most people will be doing business transactions in shitcoin Get on board now! WCG
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ follow WinningdaChumpsGame, the higher something is right now, the more important to get your money into it. SJG Meals 4 Heels [view link] Amsterdam [view link] Cats are the only asocial animal we have successfully domesticated. We’re disappointed that we don’t bond with them as easily as dogs. But are we just missing the signs? [view link] Steve Jobs Said 1 Thing Separates Successful People From Everyone Else (and Will Make All the Difference In Your Life) [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion