Fake Review Warning

Cristobal
I give in to sin because you have to make this life livable
Monday, October 28, 2019 5:44 PM
This review seems like a fake: [view link]

3 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    For those w/o VIP: I spent Friday and Saturday night, staying at Hotel Cascadas right on top of HK, so I did not need to book a room to go arriba (upstairs). Lots of girls, probably over a hundred -- quite a few 9-10, almost all were 7 or above. I needed to buy a beer for entry, including every time I came back from arriba -- wish they had a stamping system for the night. The meseros were helpful, not pushy, I could just take my time and stand around. Even take a seat without being too pushed to get a drink (just politely asked). There's high mileage available in the lap dances, and most services available in the private rooms in the club (depends on the girl), although the private room rates are a bit higher than taking the girl upstairs (especially since I was staying there, but perhaps even otherwise), plus upstairs is naturally more private (and all services definitely available). I would generally approach a girl, and buy her a drink, and chat with her to see if we click (I can speak very little Spanish, so if the girl is patient with that, and can speak some English herself, that's ideal), then get a private room or go upstairs. I got approached by several girls too, but I did not engage them much (bought a drink for one or two) -- I generally prefer to wait a bit, look around, and then approach myself. Food-wise, the tacos at the corner stand are amazing! And since I was staying for 2 nights, I also went to a high-end restaurant around the revolucion area during day-time on Saturday. Saturday Evening 100+ $300-$500 Club10 Dancers10 Dollar Value1 Review Publishers fizmanNot Enough Details Scluva6969 WingRider desertscrub jacejNot Enough Details Review Comments Cristobal So many women, so little time 18 Minutes Ago Something is very wrong with this review: HK does not charge a drink fee for re-entry when you come back from arriba and it does not charge a drink fee if you have an overnight room at Cascadas or RizoS A stamping system? I doubt you were there. I will refrain from mentioning how they know you are a guest at the Hotel, because obviously the OP was not: THIS SEEMS LIKE A SHILL REVIEW TO GAIN ACCESS TO REVIEWS.
  • Papi_Chulo
    5 years ago
    Either the reviewer is inexperienced at writing reviews, or he's just regurgitating some stuff he's read somewhere and he really didn't visit bc the review *is* kinda off
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I informed @founder
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion